Chapter 2

I later on decided I didn't need to pick out clothes right now, I could do that tomorrow or before the show, honestly I had enough time. I went downstairs to help Alfie clean up because I felt bad leaving him hanging like that.

"Hey so why aren't I going to this Impractical Jokers show?" He asked

"Well dad knows how much Julie and I like them."

"Yeah but maybe I would've liked to go."

"Alfie when we watch them on tv you always insist on changing the channel and saying how they're not even funny when I always catch you giggling at every joke." I folded my arms

"Okay I mean they are a tiny bit funny."

"Yeah but you still don't want to watch the show, in fact it's on right now."

I went to the living room and switched on trutv and unsurprisingly Impractical Jokers was on.

"How did you do that?" He asked

"I always check when they're going to be on every morning just so I don't miss it."

"Yeah maybe dealing with you at the show would be too much work, I'm glad I'm not going actually." He grabbed his soccer ball

"Want to play a bit?" I asked

"But YOUR show is on."

"I've seen all the episodes."

"It's cool, I've had enough time with this ball."

He threw it down, I always thought Alfie would be the greatest soccer player ever but now I think his love for the sport has gone down the drain. The door bell rang and Alfie ran to answer it, it was Tracy.

"Hey kids." she said setting down her purse

"Hi Tracy." I smiled

"So did your dad tell you about the show?" She asked

"He did and I'm so excited!" I smiled

"Tell me everything that happens!!"

"I wouldn't leave anything out!"

Tracy always felt like a sister to me more than a mother, she was 29 so she had so much ahead of her. I could talk to her about anything even sometimes more than I could to Julie. I knew I could always count on her.

"Alfs I got you this." She took out a giant plush dinosaur

"Woah! Thank you." He hugged it

Another thing about Alfie is that he loved Dinosaurs, more than soccer actually. But instead of soccer he never doubted himself on his love of dinosaurs. I was actually glad he had something to lean back on.

"I would've gotten you something but I was the one who chipped in for the tickets, I told your dad to not tell you that I did so you would feel like he got them all on his own but this way I look good." She smiled

"Thank you! I love you both for it." I smiled, Tracy took out her notebook which she wrote down everything she needed to do on.

"Alright so breakfast is eaten, I have to drive Alfie to his soccer practice at 1 then pick him up at 4. You have no plans for today so maybe we can catch a movie or something and then I have to make lunch that I think I have enough money to actually go out instead, so we will do that." She closed the notebook and put it in her bag.

"Now that's a mouthfull!" she laughed

"I'll make sure dad pays you extra if you let me skip out on that practice." said Alfie

"As lovely as that sounds I can't be bought sorry man."

"You've got a month left with this practice and it's only 3 times a week, your friends go to it too so it's not like it's the worst thing in the world." I said

"It's just really stupid, I thought it would've been fun but it's exactly the same thing I'd probably do after school."

"You should've thought about that before you begged dad for a month, he payed good money and you know that money doesn't come easy. Just be grateful."

"Sam you don't get it." He sighed and then went upstairs

"He'll get over it. Anyway have you discussed your sweet 16 party yet?" Asked Tracy sitting down on the couch

"I don't know if I should have one."

"Come on! Every girl needs one of these huge parties atleast once in their lives."

"I'm scared to ask dad because it's going to cost so much and I also want a car."

"Who said I couldn't chip in on that too? Trust me we have to have this party and your dad will be happy to throw it."

"We have a whole year it's cool."

"It takes a long time to plan."

"How long?"

"Depends what you want, catering, renting a huge place, decorations, cake, dresses."

"Woah couldn't it be just a small party with friends?"

"That's just like all your regular parties, this is the big 1-6 and it needs to be sweet."

"Ring this around dad and see what he thinks first." I said

"Fine so how excited are you about meeting your future husband James?"

"I can't wait! I just really want to hug him so tight and never let go."

"Aren't you guys like 15 years apart?" (I lowered Murr's actual age)

"LOVE IS LOVE!" I laughed

"I ship it."

"Please never say those words again."

"Alright I'm not hip I get it, but I could so pull off a 16 year old don't you think?"

"No." I smiled

"Fine, now what do you want to do?"

"I'm just going to watch some tv and then just scroll through Instagram... The teen stuff like you say."

"By the way which one of the guys would look good with me?" She asked looking at Impractical Jokers on tv

"None, they're all going to be with me."

"Not fair! You can only have one! Don't be a slut."

"Fine Uhm... Since Murr is mine, Joe has Bessy, and Julie has Sal well I guess you get Q."

"He's cute actually."

"Alright I was totally kidding, I'm going back to you can't have them, they're all mine." I laughed