Kageyama x Reader

Hello guys!!! Sorry I didn't update sooner ): I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE IT TOOK ME A LITTLE WHILE TO WRITE SINCE IM MULTITASKING SO IT MIGHT COME OUT REALLY BAD. I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT BUT HOPEFULLY YOU LIKE IT!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been about a year and a half since you and Kageyama have been dating, so, you wanted to do something that would hopefully make him happy. It was summer vacation, and you've been saving up money from your job to buy 2 plane tickets to America. Why America? It's because they're holding the world championship of volleyball there.

Luckily you didn't have to pay for a hotel or anything like that since your cousin let you and Kageyama stay at their house for the time being.

And so, you bought the two tickets and the tickets for the game, surprising Kageyama to the point where he ran around his house at full speed. The two of you were on your way to the Volleyball Championship and once he stepped in the arena, Kageyama was astonished on how huge it was. He was speechless. His eyes sparkled and his mouth was opened, until you noticed him doing that and closed his mouth.

You knew he was ecstatic, even if he wasn't really showing it, you knew he was.  You grabbed his hand and made your way to your seats, which were amazing (even though they were kind of expensive...). You two saw the court perfectly, and he was literally right behind the court. He would be able to see the setter perfectly.

Kageyama was defiantly excited for the game. He began shaking his legs and squeezed your hand tightly. You loved seeing him this happy. I mean, who wouldn't? The love of your life showing his happiness for once when he has trouble doing it makes you glad as well.

You smiled to yourself and after 15 minutes of waiting, the game finally started. Kageyama was staring at the setter intently, watching his every move for future reference. After each point that the team you were rooting for scored, Kageyama would always scream his lungs out, which made you giggle every time.

Time went on, and after each time won one set each, they decided to take a short break to rest and think about their game plan.

After all this time, Kageyama hasn't once let go of your hand, which you didn't mind at all. You loved how soft his hands were.

"Kageyama-kun, are you having fun?" You asked him, giving him a sweet and gentle smile.

He looked at you then turned away once he saw your smile. "Y-yeah this is fun..." He mumbled, a blush appearing slightly.

Before you could say anything, the announcer began talking over the intercom.

"Attention!! During this break, we'll be having our special KISS CAM!! SO IF WE SHOW YOU ON THE SCREEN, YOU HAVE TO KISS YOUR PARTNER! HAVE FUN!!" The announcer lady exclaimed.

The TV screen went off and started to show couples on it. Every couple in the room was frantic but excited that they will able to show their love on the screen so everyone could them.

However, this made you and Kageyama freeze. Both of you didn't move an inch and your hearts were beating at a fast tempo.

"Kageyama-kun, we should slide down on the floor..." You whispered to him, seeing him nodding with agreement from the corner of your eye. You two began sliding down very slowly but noooooooo, things don't always go according to keikaku.

It's not that you wanted to kiss him. It's just that it makes you nervous and shy about showing public affection. It even makes Kageyama faint most of the time. You two get really embarrassed from stuff like this.

The screen showed you and Kageyama, midway to the floor. Shaking your head no in the most frantic way possible, people didn't accept that.

"KISS KISS KISS KISS!!!!!" People around you started shouting, making you even more nervous.

You blushed furiously because of this, and your heart felt as if it was about to to explode in your chest. You weren't even paying attention to Kageyama, you were more focused on your embarrassment and peer pressure.

"C'MON DUDE! KISS HER OR I WILL!" Some guy said in English. This is basic English, so both you and Kageyama understood what he said, and it did not make Kageyama happy. In fact, he was beginning to get furious.

"N-no thank you..." You declined the guy's offer in the most politest way possible. But, before you knew it, Kageyama stood up on his feet and pulled you up with a bit of force.

"Kageyama-kun, h-he was just pla-"

He cut you off with his lips pressing against yours, tilting his head to get a better angle. You inhaled sharply through your nose, reaching up to cling onto Kageyama's shirt. After what seemed to be hours, he pulled away with a blushing face.

Everyone around you clapped and shouted for you two.

Your blush didn't go away, so you just sat down on the seat and covered your face from being all flustered. Kageyama sat down as well, avoiding to see your face.

"You're a lucky man." A random guy who was next to Kageyama said to him.

"I-I know..." He responded, looking at you with the corner of his eye.

'I'm so embarrassed I could die...'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OKAY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE! I don't really like it since it seemed rushed...ugh I'm sorry >.< have a nice day whenever you are!