Kenma x Reader

Yo yo yo!! If you play kingdom hearts, can we like, bond over how the 3rd one will come out later? PLEASE? NO? OKAY LETS GET ON WITH THIS!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You and Kenma were laying down next to each other, Kenma playing on his PSP and you playing on your DS. He was playing some fighting game and you were playing Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. (Sorry I just had to mention it, Kingdom Hearts is literally my life.)

Kenma was playing calmly, while you were pressing the X button at a fast speed, trying to defeat the boss.

"OhhhhHHHHHHH!!" You screamed out, maybe if you screamed while you play, that would give you the power to defeat the boss? Well, you believed in that idea and kept screaming.

"Um, ___-san, can you please keep it down a little? ..." Kenma quietly asked you, pausing his game. You stopped screaming immediately and ended up dying in the game.

"NO!" You yelled out, hitting the bed really hard.

"Did you die?" He asked, getting on with his game. You breathed heavily out of frustration and rolled off the bed and onto the ground. You faked crying and started rolling around the floor, making Kenma give you a weird and confused look.

You sighed and looked at your DS. You gasped.

"OH MY GOD MICKEY SAVED ME!! MICKEYYYYY!!!!" You blurted out, and got up from the ground. You jumped on the bed, continuing to play.

"Kenma what game are you playing?" You asked, still focus on your own game.

"I don't know, it looked interesting but now it's getting boring, I can't even pass onto the next level..." He answered, drifting off in his words. This caught your attention so, you paused your game and got closer to his screen. You placed your head in the middle of his shoulder and his neck, making your head fit perfectlyyyyyyy. He sighed and died in his game.

"See? This dumb boss keeps killing me..." He pouted and began the level again.

"Wait, there's something back there." You pointed out on the screen. There was a door behind the fountain, making him go inside the door. Apparently he didn't notice it until you said something. When he went into the door, there was a secret chest. He opened it and it revealed a new weapon.

"OOOO! That sword looks so cool!" You exclaimed, admiring the sword he just obtained. You looked up at Kenma and he still had his same (but cute) poker face. You laughed to yourself because of his lack of excitement and continued watching him play.

He went to the part where he had to kill the boss, AND HE DID!! Right after defeated it, there were credit scenes.

You blinked at the game, confused.

"Wait that's it?" You asked, slightly disappointed. He nodded.

"But what's the story of it? Did it answer any questions you have?" You kept asking.

"Not really... There weren't any cutscenes, just text, so I skipped it." He answered, skipping the credits.

"Lameeeeee." You dragged out, cuddling Kenma. You felt him breathing. Kenma set his PSP down on the floor and embraced you as well. Snuggling your face in his chest was one of the best feelings ever. You felt as if he was protecting you... Just kidding that's cheesy. You just loved how comfortable he is.

He began to run his hands up and down your back, making you shiver from his touch. You giggled and snuggled into his chest more. He put his hand on your waist, and looked at you. You looked up at him too, but then...there was a freaking bug on his forehead.

"Kenma...don't move one bit." You said, pulling back, looking for something to hit it with.

"Huh?"

You grabbed a sandal, aiming straight for his forehead. "This might hurt a little." You warned, scaring him. You hit his forehead, exactly on the bug making him flinch in the process.

"HELL YEAH!" You yelled, grabbing a tissue.

"Sorry about that Kenma." You laughed awkwardly, wiping the bug off of his forehead. "Aw you have tears in your eyes! Sorry I hit you too hard..." You felt super guilty, and his forehead started to become really red.

He started rubbing his forehead and playfully hit your head.

"No really I feel super bad!" You cried out, hugging him as tight as you can. You started kissing his forehead as many times as it took for the discoloration of it disappears.

"Stop it ___-san... That's embarrassing..." He shyly said, a slight blush came across his cheeks. You stopped kissing his forehead and started started playing with his hair.

"Why are you playing with my hair?" He mumbled, beginning to play with your hair.

"Because I love your hair! It's like super duper soft. I'm like jealous of your hair!" You admitted. Kenma blinked and smiled a little bit.

"Hey ___-san..." Kenma began, looking away from you.

"Hmm?" You asked, yawning for some reason.

"Will it be all right...if I...kissed you? ..."

You blushed at his words and smiled. You nodded, happy that he wanted to kiss you, that doesn't happen often, but you still love him.

He looked back at you and pecked your lips.

"Yay! You kissed me!!!!" You blurted out.

"Shhh, it's time to sleep now..." He whispered, turning the other way.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That was nice? xD I hope you enjoyed it!! REMEMBER YOU COULD REQUEST FOR ONE! I don't mind at all :)