Yamaguchi x Reader

Ughhh writing this all over is just gonna suck, I was actually confident and happy with the original one, but now it's just lame and it seems like I'm not going to put much effort into it. I hope you enjoy it though >.<

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Today was the day that you and Yamaguchi are going to the beach. You looked in your closet, saw a bikini, and then crossed your arms.

"Isn't this too revealing?" You muttered to yourself, staring deeply at the two piece bikini. "OH I SHOULD WEAR SOME SHORTS AND A SHIRT OVER IT!" You exclaimed, grabbing the clothes.

As you finished putting the bikini on, you got a call on your cellphone. You picked it up and put it against your ear.

"Hello~" You greeted into the phone.

"___-chan!! I'm outside your house! Are you ready?"

You immediately got flustered and startled packing things in your bag.

"U-uh y-yeah! I'll be there in a minute!"

Hanging up, you packed sunscreen and a towel in your bag and ran towards the door. You took a deep breath and opened your front door, Yamaguchi, who was wearing sunglasses, standing with his beach towel.

"Ready to go?" He gave you a soft smile which made you blush. Nodding yes, you closed the door and walked to his car with him. (Shhhh he drives.)

He opened the door for you, like the gentleman he is, and motioned you to come inside. His actions made you smile, so you decided to peck him on his cheek as quick as you can before you lost the courage to do so. You got into the car, leaving a blushing and shocked Yamaguchi out the car. He shook it off and closed the door, running to the other side of the car. Yamaguchi got in and the both of you put on your seatbelt.

He inserted the keys in the ignition and started car. As he was driving, you were thinking about your swimsuit, then suddenly your face flushed red.

'What if I actually do take off my shirt and shorts...then he's gonna see!" You covered your face to hide your embarrassed face, making Yamaguchi look at you funny.

"Are you okay?" He chuckled, putting his hand on your leg.

You uncovered your face when you calmed down a little and placed your hand on top of his.

"It'll be okay if I don't take off my shirt and shorts right?" You asked, looking down to your feet.

There was a silence between the two of you until he spoke.

"Yeah it's okay! I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or anything. I was actually thinking of not taking my shirt off either..." He mumbled.

~Time Skip~

You two have arrived at the beach! WOOOOOO!!!! You got out of the car first, bag in hand. You closed your eyes, breathed in the fresh ocean smell, and felt a sense of relaxation come to you. Opening your eyes, you noticed that there was less people than you actually expected.

Yamaguchi followed you and looked at the entire area of the beach.

"There's not many people here...maybe I will take my shirt off!" He screamed before handing you his towel. When he took off his shirt, you looked away to not see his bare upper body.

"___-chan, can you hand me my towel? I'm going to cover myself." He laughed, rubbing the back of his neck. You handed him his towel and he wrapped it around his body. Yamaguchi began walking towards an areas of the beach where it was sort of empty. Walking next to him, you were thinking the same thing.

"Should I take off my shirt as well?" You blurted out, making Yamaguchi look at you. You two stopped and set your things down, getting a reply out of him.

"U-um s-sure!!" He stuttered out. You took off your shirt and blushed slightly. The freckled boy was blushing too once he laid his eyes on you. You covered your chest with your arms and laughed awkwardly. If you would've taken off your shorts, you probably would've run away by now.

Yamaguchi frantically shook his head to break him out of his trance.

"Let's go in the water!" He screamed, pulling you with him. The water that you felt on your feet was totally refreshing. As you two got deeper into the water, Yamaguchi got a fabulous idea.

"___-chan, get on my back! We're about to go deeper!" He yelled, facing his back to you. You instantly got on his back, wrapping your arms around your neck to hang on. Yamaguchi kissed your hand without noticing and began swimming through the deep waters.

As your body got enveloped with the clear ocean water, you got the chills and started shivering.

"H-hey c-can we g-g-go back now??" You asked, cuddling up against his back to regain some heat. He agreed and returned back to shore. Yamaguchi was carrying at this point but set you down on your beach towel. You held your knees close to your body when he sat next to you. Then, you remembered something very important.

"I forgot to put on sunscreen!!!!" You exclaimed, making Yamaguchi flinch. You grabbed the sunscreen from your bag and applied it to your hands.

"Oops, I put too much." You laughed and then looked at Yamaguchi. You grinned and slapped his shoulder with the extra sunscreen.

"You need some sunscreen Yamaguchi-kun!"

He began rubbing it into his (hot) body until he couldn't reach his back. You noticed him struggling and asked him, "Do you need help?" Without even realizing that you were so going rub your hands on his back.

"Y-yeah please ___-chan."

You smiled and scooted to face his back. You started to massage the sunscreen on his entire back WHEN YOU FINALLY BECAME FULLY AWARE THAT YOUR HANDS WERE ON HIS BACK. You instantly began blushing and stopped. Yamaguchi tilted his head, but he turned to face you this time.

He looked at your hands and grabbed them, squeezing them lightly.

"Will it be all right if I kissed you?" He asked, staring deep into your eyes. Your eyes widened in astonishment, this is the first time he asked. Usually he would just do it out of nowhere once in a while but this time, he actually asked?? Nodding your head slowly, he leaned in closer to your face. You started leaning in too, closing the space between you two. Yamaguchi placed his lips upon yours. Instantly melting into the kiss, you kissed back. Right when he was about to slip his tongue in your mouth, you pulled away and rested your forehead on his shoulder.

At this point, the two of you were blushing hardcore.

"You're beautiful you know..." Yamaguchi muttered into your ear.

His words made your heart skip a beat, and you felt as if you were about to cry because you don't feel 'beautiful'. But ever since you dated Yamaguchi, he's made you believe it, and you've never been so happy in your life.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sighhhhh this was lame compared to the original Dx I hoped you like it though ):