Chapter 6

"I can't believe you did that!" Druella was still laughing from the event that had just taken place.
"Next time - can you hex Weasle?" Cygnus smirked at Amara as she entered the common room. The familiar green light engulfed them all as they went up to their dorms. As it was only ten o'clock, Orla Parkinson was still awake and barked at Druella and Amara when they entered.

"Where the bloody hell have you two been?" Sitting on the bed, Bella rolled off onto the floor laughing hysterically. Even Orla was attempting to surpress a smirk.
"I guess you heard about Amara's hex" Dee assumed still laughing.
"We sure as hell did!" Bella cackled from the emrald rug.
"We even had Professor Slughorn in the common room looking for suspects or someone to blame. Apparently Johnson's face is well messed up" Orla snorted.
"To be fair" Amara began, "It's not as though the hex made much of an alteration. She looked like an oversized banchee to begin with."

Pulling on her silk black night dress that stopped just below her thighs, she turned to face her fellow students who were also in their night dresses. Lose black pin curls covered lace bra straps on her pale shoulders. Despite being in the dark, Amara still looked astonishing and striking against her peers.

"She got what she deserved. Plus, I don't think Slughorn thought it was you and - after that display Amara, I doubt anyone is going to snitch" Dee sighed from her pillow.
"I take it on ones self to know what is best for them. She should keep her mouth shut or suffer the wrath of the 'Slytherbabes'." Amara winked at Druella when she said this which triggered an automatic laugh.

"I see you two have been speakin' to Black. Merlin knows how he comes up with things like that" Bella sniggered from beside Orla.
"Oh I know" Druella chuckled from her bed.
"One is well and truly smitten with the boy aren't you Dee?" questioned Amara smiling. No sound came from Druella who sat up on her bed but a clear and overjoyed expression was branded upon her face. The evening continued very similar for the next hour or so before the girls decided to blow out the match lit candles apart from Amara who stayed awake until midnight. When she was sure her friends were sleeping and the sound of steady breathing could be heard, she delicately walked down stairs towards the common room.

When she reached the deserted chamber, Tom was sat facing the fire. His head turned to the side when she appeared in the arched doorway. The way the light flickered off his features made him even more mysterious to her. Curious, Amara shivered slightly as she walked over to Tom pulling her wool komono over her night dress. Bare foot, the cool air tickled her toes as she reached Tom. He sat before her in trousers, shoes, a shirt and jumper that fitted his muscular frame perfectly. Looking up from beneath his brown locks, his eyes met her own as she sat beside him.

No matter how hard Amara tried, he always made her feel vulnerable. As Tom's arm pulled her close and she leant against his shoulder, he took a gulp of fire whisky from a crystal glass before turning to face her. Once more, the magical feeling of his lips pressed against hers overwhelmed her. Their mouths moving together, Tom pulled Amara closer. She could taste the burning sensation from the whisky spread upon her own tongue as she leant into him. Becoming more passionate, her hand moved into his hair as he groaned slightly with satisfaction. Pulling her onto his lap, Tom felt the bare skin of her leg with his hand and it made him so weak but it was a weakness that satisfied him. Strangely, she made him feel power, dominance and authority yet he was so gentle with her. Pulling away, he held Amara on his lap as she turned to see his face. Hand still in his hair, she felt the cool fabric of the sofa on her feet and it sent a shiver through her spine.

"Are you cold?" Tom spoke quietly - as though he was trying not to wake anybody up - but really, he was still in a daze from the kiss. Amara sighed and nodded against his chest. Acting quickly, he pulled an emrald throw over her legs and curled feet.
"Thank you. What of which was so secret that we had to meet here? - not that I'm implying that it was a bad idea" Amara added, kissing Tom on his jaw line along with a slight bite.
"I want to talk about my plans for next year" he began, holding her neck delicately in his hand. " - but before I do, I must ask you something."
"Please" Amara whispered back, hinting for him to resume.
"How far would you go to bring justice?" Venom iced through his words but instead of creating fear, Amara melted into his stare.
"It depends" she replied in all seriousness before asking "mud bloods and squibs?" Tom nodded in response.

"What ever it takes" she muttered inches away from his face. Giving in, Tom leaned in and kissed her so desperately, Amara was shocked that she possessed such power. Kisses were mixed with bites as he worked his way down her neck until he reached her chest. Growling at the fact that her night dress was covering the rest of her soft skin, Riddle returned to her succulent lips. Almost dropping his whisky glass in an attempt to wrap both his hands around her body, he pushed forward harder against her lips. Tom wanted more - he needed more.

Smirking at his much wanted reaction, Amara rose from the sofa to a casual but irritated moan from Tom. She kissed him on the cheek before reaching for his glass. Drinking the last gulp of fire whisky, she kissed him one last time before silently walking to the dormitory stairs. He couldn't see it but she felt like she was about to faint. Amara had never been so dominated by a boy but still have control. Hearing Tom sigh heavily from the sofa in annoyance, her lips twitched slightly. Also trying to surpress a smirk, he gazed at her perfect figure as she walked up the stone steps.

Oh how he wanted to rip off that silk night dress.