Chapter 30- The Beach House

Comenzar desde el principio

“Do you like it?” He asks.

I could see him watching me from the corner of my eye.

“It’s amazing.” I smile before looking back at him.

“There’s more to it if you want to see.” He says motioning to the top floor.

“Oh I do.” I reply walking to the stairs.

Once I reached the top floor it was just as spectacular as the bottom although a bit smaller. There was another living space at the top with three doors that line it on the far wall. They must have been bedrooms.

I walk over to the first door and push it open only to reveal that I was right. It was a bedroom, a beautiful pale yellow room. I know I hadn’t seen the others yet, but if I were going to stay in one I’d want it to be this one. Not only was the room rather large with an amazing color, but it also had two French doors leading to the ocean.

It was exceptionally beautiful indeed.

Once I finally pull myself away from its majesty I proceed to the next room. It turned out to be a bathroom instead of a bedroom, but it was still quite nice what with the marble floor and counter. It was blue just like the water.

“This is the master bedroom.” Brody states opening to door to the last room.

I nod and follow him inside until I see why it’s so wonderful. Like the last room it had two French doors as well but it also had a much larger closet and its own bathroom. I could get used to this. Although I still like the color of the last room.

“It’s lovely.” I say walking over to the doors and opening them.

The warm breeze blew through the room just as the ocean sounds hit my ears. A few seagulls pass by making their usual sound while I didn’t let it distract me from the scene before me. Nothing could.

Well except Brody’s arms going around me right now. I felt his chest on my back in an instant while he held me close. There was no room at all between us now.

“I’m glad you like it.” He says in my ear. “Want to go for a swim?”

“Now?” I say a bit surprised. “It’s starting to get dark.”

“The best time.” He smirks looking out the sky.

I don’t know about this.

I stare out at the ocean before me wondering where all of my courage had gone since the library. Now I can’t help, but second guess my bravery.

Here I was standing in my blue bikini with a towel tightly wound around my body trying to prevent any of my skin from showing. Brody was already in the water waiting for me to join him with a curious look on his face. No doubt from my reluctance.