Chapter 6

Chance

I walked out of the elevator and back into the studio. I have a few tracks to finish up before I can leave. I sat back at the soundboard and finished mixing the songs.

I picked up my phone looking at the time "5:42pm" I've been here for hours. I turned off everything before leaving out.

Pulling into the parking lot of the apartment complex I got out and made my way up the stairs.

"210, 215, 220......225" I mumbled to myself as I read the numbers on the doors before stopping at 225.

I knocked on the door non-stop. Petty, yeah I know.

"I'm comin damn" I heard her say before the door swung open

"Hey" I smiled before pecking her lips and walking in.

Kehlani

"Come on in" I sarcastically said, closing the door behind him

"Miss me?" He walked into the kitchen

"I just saw you a few hours ago" I followed behind him

I watched as he looked through my refrigerator and took out stuff to make a sandwich. I leaned against the counter and folded my arms.

"You want one?" He asked as he took a bite

"No I just ate something"

He nodded then looked through the cabinets for chips. He grabbed a bag of classic potato chips and went into the living room. This nigga must think he's at home or something.

I sat in my comfortable chair across from him. I watched as his tongue would occasionally graze over his bottom lip. His lips are so soft, I love them.

"Its rude to stare"

"I wasn't staring" I looked at the tv

"Oh really" He pulled me by my ankles and got between my legs

I pulled him close by his shirt. I took his hat off and kissed him. I bit his bottom lip and he groaned. The sound he made was so sexy. He began to slowly grind against me. His hands went under my shirt and unclasped my bra. He pulled my shirt off along with my bra. He trailed kisses from my neck to my chest. He swirled his tongue around my left nipple, he took my right one between his fingers and squeezed it. He pulled my basketball shorts down then looked up at me.

"No underwear?" He raised an eyebrow

He placed kisses on my second set of lips

Chance

I watched her squirm as I teased her. I sucked on her lips. I ran my middle finger up her slit. Her body jerked when I grazed her clit. I flicked my tongue against her clit. I kept my eyes on her, I wanted to see every face she made. I slid two fingers in her. I removed my mouth from her clit as I pumped my fingers slowly.

"Chance...." She whined

"What? What you want baby?"