After a couple seconds, he walked back over to me. He put his hands on the sides of my thighs.

"Take a shower with me?" He whispered.

"You woke me up for this?" I scoffed.

"Yeah. I wanna shower with you and I want you to wash my hair."

I couldn't help but smile. Michael loved it when I washed his hair. He said it reminds him of how his mother used to wash it.

"How can I say no to you?" I said.

"You can't," he laughed.

I pulled off the big t-shirt I had been sleeping in. Underneath, I had on a pair of underwear.

"Wanna help me with these?" I asked, softly. His eyes widened and he nodded slowly. His hands went to my waist and pulled them down. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off him. He pulled down his pajama pants and they fell to the floor.

"Come on," he picked me up and set me on the ground. We walked over and got in the shower. I immediately grabbed the shampoo and squeezed some into my hand.

"Turn around babe." He turned away from me and I reached up and lathered the shampoo in his head.

"Aww, that feels great," he moaned. I smiled and continued massaging his head.

"What am I gonna do without you for three weeks?" He wondered aloud.

"Hopefully, you'll miss me," I laughed.

He chuckled. "Oh, I am. I'm gonna miss you too much."

I smiled sadly and removed my hands from his head. I turned the shower head so that it was facing his head and I rinsed all the shampoo out. Once I was done, I turned the shower head away and Michael turned back towards me.

"I love you Carter," he said, looking in my eyes. "I love you so much."

"I love you too Michael," I said, trying not to cry. He leaned down and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He picked me up and slammed my back against the shower wall.

"One more time? For the road?" He asked, moving down to suck on my neck.

"I'd love to." I moaned out.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard, you'll still feel it even when I'm gone."

I gasped and he lifted my leg up, holding it in his hand. He grabbed himself and slowly slid into me.

"Fuck," I drawled. He let me adjust to him before moving in and out of me at a slow rhythm.

"You love me?" He asked.

"More than anything," I said, sighing at the pleasure he was giving me.

"You know I'd never leave you? Or do anything to hurt you. Right?"

"Yeah I know, I know. Now shut up and fuck me," I growled in frustration.

"Careful what you ask for baby."

"Fuck. Me." I said, looking in his eyes.

"Alright Carter. You asked for it."

He tightened his grip on the leg he was holding and sped up his strokes. The pleasure increased quick and I could feel myself about to climax.

"Fuck Michael! You're gonna make me cum baby."

"Already?" He smirked. "What happened to that big, bad girl that was handing out orders a few minutes ago?"

I didn't answer, all I could do was moan. All of a sudden, I hit my climax and screamed out.

"God damn!! Yesss Michael," I said, kissing his neck. He set my leg down and turned me around so that my face was against the wall. He leaned down so that his chest was against my back.

"I hope you don't think I'm done with you yet," he whispered in my ear. I felt him slide back into me, causing me to moan loud as hell.

"Nooo Michael," I tried pushing him away. "I can't take anymore."

"But I haven't came yet. Don't you want me to come," he rubbed my ass with both his hands. "Deep inside you?"

Hearing him talk like that made me shiver. He continued to pound into me, holding my hips.

"Hmm baby? I can't hear you. You want me to cum in you? You gotta make a decision, its coming." He said.

I tried to answer but I felt another orgasm coming on.

"Answer me," he growled, going even faster.

"Fuck!! Yes Michael! Come inside me!" I screamed and a couple seconds later, I felt warmth inside of me. Michael pulled out and rubbed his big hands up and down my back.

"Ohhh, I love you so much baby girl," he whispered.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Mmm, I love you." I kissed him and we spent the next few minutes kissing and touching each other.

"We've been in here for a while. Shouldn't we get out?" I asked him.

"Yeah I guess so," he laughed. He turned off the shower and got out. He handed me a towel and I dried myself off. I walked into the bedroom and over to the closet. I grabbed a sweatshirt and some jogging pants, putting them on. I glance at the clock and it was 3:52am.

"Michael! Its almost 4! You gotta get going!" I yelled out. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I know baby, I know. Avery's downstairs waiting for me."

"Oh ok," I said, smiling sadly. I took his arms from around me and walked around him to the door. I grabbed one of his bags and he grabbed the other one. He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room and downstairs.

Avery was standing by the door, looking at her watch. "Michael, we've gotta go. We can't be late."

"I know. Just....give me a minute, please?" He looked at her and raised his eyebrows. She sighed and nodded. Michael's bodyguards grabbed his bags from us and everyone walked outside, leaving us alone.

"Well, guess this is it, huh?" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yeah it is."

"How long is your flight?"

"15 hours."

"Can't say that I'm not happy I'm not going."

We both laughed lightly but it quickly became awkward. All of a sudden, Michael grabbed me and pulled me into him, hugging me tightly. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged back.

"I'm gonna miss you baby," he whispered into my hair.

"I'm gonna miss you too," I said. I pulled back and looked up at him. "Now you promise that you're gonna call me every night?"

He nodded. "Of course. It might be really late here, though."

"I dont care. Call me anyways."

"Ok baby," he smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed him passionately and then pulled away. I hugged him one last time before pulling away. I walked him to the door and opened it. He walked out and down to one of the SUV's that was parked outside. He blew me a kiss and I caught it before he climbed into the car.

The cars started up and one by one, they drove down the driveway and out of the gates. I closed the door and leaned up against it.

"What am I gonna do in this big ass house by myself?" I wondered to my self.

Please remember to comment, vote, and fan! Thanks everyone ✌.