•°Chapter One°•

•°ALEXA°•

September 3, 2014
(I am aware it's 2015)

My alarm went off. I groaned and removed the toasty blankets off of my body. I forced a smile and stretched to ease my body. I stood up and walked over to my bathroom.

I scrunched my nose with disgust from looking at myself in the mirror. I'm a mess in the morning. I quickly got ready for the long day i'm gonna have ahead of me. You see I just moved here last week with my family because of a job offer my dad got and I'm starting a whole new school. I already have a friend though. I met him down at the CLOUDS art museum. Weird name huh? Anyways his name is Jason and he told me where to meet him this morning so he can show me around school. And it could be worse it's a whole new year I didn't come while a school year was taking place already.

I walked over to my desk and picked up my Journal and my phone. I neatly placed my journal inside my book bag and slipped my phone in my pocket. I briefly looked at myself in my body length mirror. I observed myself. Do I look fine for the first day of school? My mom yelled from downstairs to hurry or I'll be late for school. I placed the strap of my bookbag on my shoulder and rushed downstairs.

I smiled at my mom and bent down to tie my shoe. "Are you going to eat hun?" My mom asked. "No. I'm not hungry i'll just eat an apple on my way to school" I replied as I got back up. "Okay" my mom said as she served eggs onto a plate. I grabbed a dark red apple from the fruit dish and made my way to the door. "Bye Mom" I said as I opened the door.

I walked outside and absorbed the cool air of a nice September morning in Jersey. I took a bite of my apple and started making my way down the sidewalk. As I was walking I saw a guy about my age. Maybe a little older. I didn't get a good look at him but he looked pissed. He yelled as he shut the door from what I'm guessing is his house. I stayed behind a whole bunch of bushes so he wouldn't notice me. He got into a car and started the engine. I looked into the side view mirror and got a good look at him. He looked... Really cute. His Hazel Brown orbs turned to the mirror and he caught me looking at him. I quickly acted like I saw nothing. His car backed out from the driveway and there he went. Well i'm never seeing that dude again...

•°MIKEY°•

I shut the door. And rushed over to my car. I couldn't explain how horrible I felt right now. How could my parents just leave me alone here while they go to California. I mean its cool and all that I get the place to myself since Nicolette is going too but the only reason I can't go is because I have been "behaving badly" lately.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw I had a whole bunch of messages from Nick. He's freaking out because he likes this one girl from school and he's going to ask her out today. I replied to Nick that I was on my way. Just as I placed my phone on the cup holder I looked up at my side view mirror. I noticed a brunette haired girl with a gray beanie looking into my mirror. Wow did I really make a scene? I drove my car out of the driveway and took one last look at the girl. She was gorgeous. Well never seeing her again...

(A/N) short I know but I hope you guys like this story. I know I'm gonna work hard on it so y'all can enjoy it. Thanks for reading my Mikey Fusco Fan-Fiction and yeah please vote/comment to get me up there, thanks

-Alexa