Bre's Special Date

Bre's POV

After we arrived, Yukine and I went to check out our rooms. I was happy to discover my room was right across the hall from Yukine's room.

While I was  getting unpacked, I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said.

I wasn't surprised to see Yukine waiting    at the doorway. What I was surprised about was what he was carrying. He had a gorgeous bouquet of flowers. There were white and yellow flowers.

I gasped as Yukine walked over to me with the bouquet.

"For my princess," he said as he handed me the flowers.

I took the flowers slowly. They smelled beautiful. I laid the flowers on my bed and gave him a hug.

"Thank you," I whispered in his ear.

"Anything for Bre," he replied.

As I pulled away, he pulled me back into his arms.

"I have a surprise for you," he whispered.

I blushed. "A surprise?"

"Put on something cute. We're going on a date," he replied.

I blushed even more at his reply. Without saying another word, he left.

I was smiling and wondering what the surprise was.

- later -

I walked down the spiral staircase of the mansion. I saw Yukine at the bottom. His back was to me.

I sneakily walked up behind him. I put his arms around him and planted a kiss on his cheek.

He turned around and landed a kiss on my lips.

"Let's go for a drive," he said as we pulled apart.

As we walked out, I saw a black limo. Gasping, I looked at Yukine, who was grinning back at me.

"Oh my God, Yukine. You did not just rent a limo for us," I said.

He nodded and gave me another kiss. Then, he opened the door for me.

Inside the limo, there was more Sprite than I had ever seen in my life. He knew Sprite was my favorite drink.

As we sat down next to me, I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a long kiss.

"Thank you, Yukine," I said.

- later -

When the limo pulled to a stop, I noticed we were in fron of my favorite restaurant Shinki's. I grinned at Yukine.

We have enjoyed the best meal I had ever had. And, of course, I had even more Sprite.

By the end of our date, I had felt like it could not have gotten any better.