A/N

Okay. Just a simple thing about what I'm reading on wattpad right now. And it's NOT a Twilight fanfic. Nor is it have ANY relationship with Twilight.

Any who, I'm reading this book called 'Famous By Accident' by Yulia_Romanov.

Well it's about this girl Victoria who goes to the UK to see a farewell concert. Well when she gets there she has no clue where her hotel is and she's a very bad navigator. She meets this guy, Daniel, and he helps her find her hotel. Victoria gives Daniel her second ticket for the concert.

(You may be wondering why I'm putting this on here. Just keep reading I promise!)

After the concert she ends up staying with Daniel at his place. Well she ventures into the library and finds all the books she has wrote there.

(She's and author)

Daniel finds her and starts talking to her about how he wishes he could meet her. She then tells him that she's the author. He then starts talking about how he doesn't know her favorite series. She answers home with 'Harry Potter'. Then out of the blue there's this chapter called 'Harry Potter'.

Turns out the Daniel character is actually Daniel Radcliffe. So he tells her that he portrays Harry in the movies...

(That's as far as I got.)

So literally I am like reading a Harry Potter/Daniel Radcliffe fanfic...
Crazy.
Thats all.

The winners shout outs will be being posted hopefully sometime next week.

Xoxoxoxo
Savannah.