Why People Think Harry Potter is Better.

1. It has a more realistic ending.
Twilight has a realistic ending as well, so don't be complaining that it doesn't.
2. It has a PLOT!
How is this a reason? Every story has a plot.
3. It has Subplots

4.It has several characters with depth.
Twilight has a LOT of characters with depth. Like Bella, Edward, Carlisle, Alice, Jazz, Esmee, Emmett, do I need to keep going through the line?

5. JK is not afraid to sacrifice the good guys Meyer isn't either she just chooses to end with a more happier ending.

6. The characters aren't one demential none of Twilights characters are one demential.

7. JK researches her material, has good use of Latin and history within her books. Spells are named after Latin words and do what the Latin words do. Names of some characters give hints as to what that character is such as Sirius which means Dog Star for more Albus which means White (pure wizard)
Just because she "researches" Latin names doesn't mean Meyer didn't research her stuff.

8. You can relate Harry Potter to WWII because of similarities you could learn some history from the books.
How is this a reason, why would you want to read about WWII in a book?

9. reason 8 being said some characters are loosly based off real life people Dumbledoor=Winston Churchill and VOldemort=Hitler Death eaters=Nazi's
Meyer doesn't base her characters off some horrible guys from the, what, 1800s?

10. Harry Potter teaches a good deal about prejudice and slavery with the use of different imaginative creatures (Which also required research to create)
How dose HP teach you about slavery? And Prejudice? The whole point of the books are 'become wizard, fight bad guy, make friends, fight bad guys some more, watch friends die, more fighting'

11. JK wrote a whole imaginative world that goes further then her 7 books. She thought about more then writing a story but created a whole world with information that never actually made it into the books. Similar to JRR Tolkien (author who wrote Lord of the Rings, if you don't bother to read classics.)
If you think about it, Isle Esmee , the island in Breaking Dawn is made up there is no real Isle Esmee. So Stephenie made us use our imagination also.

12. Twilight WILL fade out it is a fade and many fans are on it because of the Bandwagon effect and because Robert Patterson is good looking But Harry Potter will be around forever
Harry Potter will fade after awhile. Twilight on the other hand can be lived over and over in our hearts an on the screen. HP is just like 'I'm gonna sit here with my mouth hung open cuz this person died'

13. The writing is just better.
Stephenie and J.K. Rowling are both good writers. Both of there books are amazingly written. You can't judge Meyer's writing on just her 'Twilight Saga' she wrote other books you know!

14. Twilight is too predictable and thrown clumsily together. Harry potter is not predictable and JK Rowling ties all knots and answers all questions.
Some questions need to be unanswered. They make us wonder what really happened. Twilight yes can be somewhat predictable because you know she doesn't die in the first, second, or third because there's four books but you never knew if she died in the fourth so.... It's not at all that predictable.

15. Harry Potter teaches good values and relationships. There are no controlling abusive relationships and the hero can go one without their partner.
Who says that Twilight has abusive relationships? Agh it's a love triangle for Pete's sake and vampires and werewolves can't be like on you know the others land.

16. The female characters are strong and intelligent. Hermione doesn't NEED a boyfriend to be a strong good role model for girls everywhere
Bella doesn't need a boyfriend either she was doing fine when Edward left until SHE had to go save HIM. Who says she absolutely needed a BF?

17. Harry Potter can be read by any age group. Twilight is geared more towards angst 15 year olds.
No. It can be read at any age but it just has stronger word choices.

18. The characters in Harry Potter GROW, they grow with you as you read. The first books start out fairly tame but mature as you mature. I had the pleasure of growing with Harry I was 11 when it was released 19 or 20 when it was finished.
You can grow with Twilight also. Even tho vampires don't age you get to age with Bella until her final days you watch all the main characters mature and handle the force it takes them to not kill Bella or anyone in that matter.

Again these aren't All mine.