Description:

Alec Robison use to be the Happy, Perfect, Golden Girl that everybody knew and loved. She was on the cheerleading team, she had three close friends that loved her and cared about her and she even had a boyfriend. What happened? When Alec’s brother and sister are killed in a freak accident, she falls into a deep dark bit of depression. She has shut everyone out who cares and what makes it worse is her parents barely even acknowledge her anymore.

Logan Ryder is the schools Bad Boy, he is a mystery to everyone and has very dark secrets of his own. His is part of the towns ‘Ryder’s’ who are a bad boy gang that stroll around town like they own everything and everyone in it, the scariest part is, they do.

 His mouth brushed my ear making me shiver “Because Ally, you need to get out” his breath fanned around my neck, and it was taking everything in me not to shiver again “And besides” he said moving his head down so his mouth skimmed my neck, he pushed my hair behind my ear, before looking into my eyes “No one says no to me” the intenseness of his eyes made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, he smirked once again and pulled back”

When Logan tries to help the depressed Ally, he can’t help but know what it feels like. Along the way Ally learns some dark secrets about her brother and the so called ‘mysterious’ bad boy.  Will Ally push him away like everyone else or will he find a way to get through to her?

Read and find out the adventures the two have along the way, the secrets, the fights, and the love..