Signaling me to lay on her.

I gently laid my huge body on her small frame. I carefully laid my head on her chest and wrapped my arms securely around her warm body.

I love how her body fits perfectly under mine.

Once I got settled, she threw the blankets back over us.

I felt her place one arm around my head and gently lay her soft hand on the back of my neck.

She softly played in my hair with the other one.

She was holding my head with her arms and hands so delicately.

"I'm gonna need you to stop feeling bad okay" she softly and tiredly said, a little above a whisper.

"I just feel so bad and guilty that you felt that you had to react lik-" I started frantically explaining before she cut me off.

"Heyyy" she exclaimed softly trying to get my attention.

"It's okay" she softly said before adding "I'm fine".

I breathed out. She was right. I guess it relaxed me a little bit for the verification.

"Baby you can't control what I've been traumatized with.... It's just my reflex" she said.

"I know bu" I tried to reason with her before she cut me off again.

"But nothing" she softly said.

I breathed out a little. She was right but still.....

"Go to sleep" she giggled as she kissed the top of my head.

I let out a sigh of relief.

I quickly fell asleep to the sound of the beautiful rhythm of her heartbeat....

Shay POV

"I just didn't want him to feel like that...." I said to Auntie Karsyn "And than when he was gonna leave... " I added as started to lightly shake my head.

"Honey I know. He was probably just gonna come talk to me" She said with a laugh.

Her laugh was so cute and contagious. I couldn't help but smile.

I took a shower this morning and headed straight to Auntie Karsyn.

I tell her almost everything that has happened between me and Carter and I was currently updating her, getting advice and visiting with my roll dawg :).

I visit Auntie Karsyn by myself a lot now. Ever since I met her and Carter's mom.... I just became very attached to them, and I can truly say that I love them.

I sighed "I just feel so bad that he has so much guilt for my natural, embedded reaction" I whined to her as I gently laid my head on her legs and looked up at her. She was sitting up in her hospital bed.

"Honey he'll be fine. He is very overprotective of the women in his life. He just needs to be assured that your fine and than he'll be back to his ole goofy self" she said giggling.

I giggled along with her. Man I love Auntie Karsyn.

We visited and talked for a couple of hours before making my way back to the house.

*Hours Later*

It was about 3 o'clock now and Carter was still asleep.

I think he was up the whole time I was asleep, until I got him to sleep on me. Than he was knocked out.

I smiled to myself at the thought of his cute sleeping face.

I look down at my outfit and I had on jean capris and a corral colored tank top with a cute pattern on it.