Chapter 9: Suspicous

Start from the beginning

When we got home Mac pulled his boots off and laid on the couch. "Fuckin' cops are everywhere. I saw that blonde bitch, yer' brothers girlfriend." I had almost forgot about Diana. "She is a bitch. Fuckin' hate her." I picked up Mac's feet and placed them on my lap so I could sit down. "Come up here." He said holding his hands out. I crawled up to him so I was straddling his waist. "I miss ya' all day. Was so worried 'bout ya'. Devon didn't try anythin' did he?" Mac asked rubbed circles on my back. "No, he wouldn't dare. Not after last time." I laughed. "Good, that'll teach 'im, tryin' to grab yer' ass. That ass is mine." He squeezed both my cheeks with his hands.

"Is it? I'm not property Mac, you didn't buy me." He smirked pulling my face down to his so he could kiss me "I would if I could, but yer' still mine." He delved his tongue in my mouth and lowered his hand between my legs. Mac was a God at multitasking.

He began rubbing me, and I could feel myself get wet. When I pressed myself down to grind against him I could feel his hard on, which excited me even more.

We were so focused on kissing and the pleasure that we didn't hear the knock at the door. "Fuck! Get to the bedroom, under the bed!" Mac stood up while I ran to our room. I stayed silent so I could hear who it was.

"Hello sir, sorry to come so late, but we have a few questions." It was the cops. "Sure," Mac said coolly. Mac would get out of this, he was a master at lying.

"I'm detective Allen, and this is Robert Davis." My brother was here! "Hey," Mac said quietly. "We're looking for this girl," I could hear the sound of papers. "She look familiar?" "Nope," Mac answered.

"We came to you because you know the area, the people. We talked to your father at the Luna Mesa as well. You both were there the night she was taken. Do you have any idea to who took Mary Davis?" Allen asked. "No," I heard him say.

They said their goodbyes and Mac shut the lights off. "Baby, ya' under there." I crawled out from under the bed and jumped into it. "That was close Mac! What if they just barged in?" "Well they didn't!" He yelled back. Mac was probably just as nervous as I was right now. If they got Mac, he would be sent to prison for life, maybe even the death penalty.

"I'm so scared that they're gonna find us." Mac wrapped his arms around me giving me a huge squeeze. "We'll be okay, jus' gotta lay low for awhile."

~~~

Mac and I thought it would be best to take a little camping trip up in the caves, at least until it wasn't so hot in town with the cops everywhere. It was somewhere around midnight when he woke me very sweetly. "Hey! Mary, baby, get up. Got the water in the shower runnin', and some food from the Luna Mesa." He rubbed my butt through the covers, letting his hand linger when I sighed.

Pulling myself out of my sleep haze I got a shower, making sure to wash up good because I didn't know how long we would be gone for. Mac didn't join me in the shower. He was too busy packing our bags for the nights we would stay in the caves.

After my shower I got dressed and headed for the kitchen, where the aroma of chicken tenders and fries filled my nose. "Eat up, don' have much time." I sat down and ate with one hand while trying to brush my hair with the other.

Mac, surprisingly, got up and handed me some ketchup. "Slow down. Ya' don't hav'ta eat so fast, jus' don't piss 'round." I nodded and brushed my hair before resuming to eat.

We had all our things packed, ready to go. Mac shut the generator off while I got in the truck so we could go to the caves. "Boys are there, and they're gonna have some bitches tied up, so don't do what ya' did last time, got it?" I shook my head, remembering the encounter I had with Tony a few weeks back.