Chapter 6

Taemin's POV

After B1A4 leaves everyone goes to do their own thing.

I look over at Key who hadn't moved at all since he sat down and see a couple tears roll down his cheek.

I walk over to him and sit next to him.

"Hey, Key, you alright?" I ask.

Key jumps a little then looks at me.

"Yeah. I was just thinking of an old friend," Key says, standing up and wiping the tears with the back of his hand.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask.

"Going to my room," Key says walking to his room.

I follow him and watch him dig through his closet. He pulls out a cool looking pink and purple violin and a recorder and sits down on his bed.

"You play the violin?" I ask sitting at the foot of the bed.

"No. This belongs to a friend," Key says and presses play on the recorder and we listen.

"Kibum, I can't stay in Korea anymore. I have to move to America," a familiar female voice said.

"What? Why?" Key asked.

"Because my aunt's sick. I need to take care of her," the girl says.

A violin play for a bit before a voice starts to sing, "Hush little boy, don't you cry. I'm here mow. Everything is alright now. Everything they say is a lie. You and I know that. Hush little boy, don't you cry. They may beat you, they may beat you. But don't let that that taint your beautiful smile. Hush little boy, don't you cry. I'm here now. I won't let them hurt you anymore." Someone plucks violin strings as the girl sings, "Hush little Kibum, don't you cry. I'll never forget you. Hush little Kibum, don't you cry. This is not goodbye. Hush little Kibum, don't you cry. We'll meet again someday."

The recording stops and I jump up. "That's Elizabeth Mane! I had back stage passes given to me to her concert tonight!"

"She's famous now?" Key asks.

"Yeah! She's an amazing violinist!" I say. "I was gonna you, Jjong, and Onew if you wanted to come with me and Minho."

"I'd love to Tae," Key says. "There's a meaning to the ending though. She was saying, 'Kibum, don't you cry. I'll never forget you. This is not goodbye. We'll meet again someday,'."

"Oh. It makes sense now. She said she became famous for her only best friend in Korea. And that's you!" I cheer and Key chuckles and smiles.