chapter 4

chapter 4
shawn's p.o.v✈️
After Maddy hung up the phone, I was confused. What made her think all those things? What made her use that kind of language? Why doesn't she think I love her?
I called her again. And again. And again. No answer.
I guess she could have been asleep, but I'm pretty sure she was just ignoring my calls.
I got up from the chair in my room on my tour bus, and I walked to the main room where everyone was still sitting.
"Hey," I called as I approached the room.
"Hey," they all called after me.
I sat down on a chair and we sat in silence for a while.
"Uh...what's wrong?" Asked my manager.
"Nothing, why would you think something was wrong?"
"Well you have kind of a confused slash angry slash sad look on your face"
Those were all the emotions I was feeling. I guess I'm very predictable.
"Oh I don't know why, everything's fine," I lied.
"Actually guys I'm really tired, I'm going to go to sleep," I decided.
"Alright, goodnight Shawn"
When I laid in my bed I thought about Maddy, and my parents. The police wouldn't tell me anything they knew about my parents, all I knew about them was that they were gone. And they weren't coming back.
I tried to empty my mind about all these things, but it was hard. All I wanted was to see Maddy. I wanted to see her happy, and smiling like she usually is.
I started to think Maddy was right. That this was all my fault, after all, things were fine before I became "famous".
Eventually, these thoughts cleared my mind, and I drifted off into a deep sleep.
Maddy's p.o.v🐳
I woke up at about 1:30. I hadn't had any dreams yet, but I felt terrible. I felt terrible about the fight with Shawn. I didn't mean for it to go that way, I just wanted to get across what I was feeling.
I lay there awake, for a very long time. I finally looked at the clock on my phone, and it's said 2:43. I felt like calling Shawn. I didn't want to wake him, but I felt terrible about what I had said to him on the phone.
So I sat up, and dialed his number once again.
Shawn's p.o.v✈️
(Sorry for all the switching)
I woke up at like 3 to a phone call.
"Who the hell is calling me at 3am," I thought aloud.
"Oh it's Maddy"
I answered the phone,
"Hey Maddy"
"Hey big brother. I'm sorry about-"
I interrupted her.
"You don't need to apologize. You were right. I've been treating you poorly and acting like I don't care," I admitted.
Tears from the other end of the phone.
"Maddy don't cry, I'm gonna see if there's a way I can fly back to see you soon-"
I was interrupted by a scream from the other end of the phone.

Hey everyone!💓
I'm sorry this chapter is so short, I would have kept writing but I wanted to leave you guys in suspense😆

Want updates on my books?
Instagram: @_calibraskuh_⚓️

Wanna follow my main?
Instagram: @_jordanmendes_🍉

Twitter: @_jordanmendes_🐳