INTRO (not a chapter)

(Intro, this is not a chapter)
            Maddy's p.o.v🐳
     "Bye Shawn, I love you," I called out to Shawn as he was leaving our house for the 1989 world tour. I was so sad to see him go, it felt like he just got home. It hurt my stomach just to look at him stepping inside that car. I stood dead in my tracks at a loss of words for some time, then I decided I needed to give him a hug one last time.
     So I bolted out to the car as the driver was about to close Shawn's door, and as he saw me coming, Shawn stepped out of the car. That's when the tears came. I started to cry uncontrollably. Shawn embraced me in a great big bear hug, before getting down to my height.
     "I love you baby sister," he tried to ease my pain, but it didn't help the fact that it would be months till' we met again.
    I knew I couldn't hold him there forever, so I simply said,
     "I love you too big brother," and then I let him go.
     I walked back to my porch and stood there alone, choking back the tears, watching my best and only friend leave for what seemed like forever.
     I stood there and watched the car drive off, but it didn't get far before it collided with another car,  and they started spinning around until the car Shawn was in was sent flying down a hill.
     I started screaming. And crying. I didn't move, I just stood there in tears.
     Then I woke up. Shawn was hovering over me trying to get me to stop screaming. When I finally realized it was all a dream, I grabbed Shawn and started crying into his shoulder.
     "What's wrong Maddy? Did you have a bad dream?" Shawn questioned me.
     I ignored his question and continued to cry in Shawn's shoulder. I was no longer crying because of my awful dream, I was crying because it was real. Maybe not the accident part, but the part where Shawn would be leaving me for months. TODAY.
     I had no friends. Honestly. No one really liked me at school, and Shawn was all I had. We were pretty much best friends for as long as I can remember. We did everything together. Now that may have just been because he were siblings, and we kind of had to, but I enjoyed it more than I ever would have with anyone else.
     I actually did have a friend, her name was Sammy. But her family had to move away to America for her dads work two years ago. But that was a while ago, I doubt she even remembers me with all her new friends.
     But that was back in first grade. Now, me and Sammy are in third grade, as far as I know. And without Sammy, let's just say the bullying hasn't gotten better.
     Anyway back to reality, Shawn was now crying, too. Not very heavily, just little tears giving me a sign that he would miss me too.
     Shawn pulled away from me. He looked me in the eye, and told me not to worry. That everything would be just fine. Little did I know, he could never have been more wrong.

(*DISCLAIMER: I know that all my magcon facts in the upcoming chapters may not be accurate, that's why it's called a fanfiction😊*

Want updates on my books?
Instagram: @_magconmaybe_⚓️

Love Taylor Caniff?
Instagram: @bandanuhs🌎

Wanna follow my main?
Instagram: @_jordanfagundes_🍉

Twitter: @_magconmaybe_🐳