1. "When Lucy Wanted a Sandwich"

Lucy Heartfilia, now Dragneel, sat at the bar of the Fairy Tail guild, usual smile in place, her long, silky blonde hair neatly brushed and styled to flow down her back, brown eyes sparkling with happiness, and let's not forget the little bundle of joy that was still in her stomach.

Kick in the gut.

Twitch. Twitch. Smile falters.

Punch in the kidneys.

Twitch. TWITCH. Smile disappears.

Headbutt to the bladder.

Boom.

Lucy grabbed the nearest person out of instinct, which happened to be her best friend, Levy McGarden, now Redfox, who also happened to be carrying a child.

Staring at the bluenette mage with demon eyes that she used on certain people (*cough cough* NATSUANDHAPPY) when they annoyed her, only one word came out of her mouth.

"Sandwich." Levy blinked.

"Huh? Lu, what do you mean by that?"

"MAKE ME A SANDWICH." The solid-script mage, thoroughly confused, only blinked.

"...If you want a sandwich then go back to bar and ask Mirajane to make one for you."

"NO. YOU MAKE ONE. MAKE ONE FOR ME YOU BLUEBERRY."

That was when Levy activated her "crazy pregnant mama" act, as her baby girl began to thrash around as if on cue.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BLUEBERRY?! YOU BLONDE BIMBO."

*le gasp*

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A BIMBO YOU FLAT-CHESTED WEIRD BEING."

"RUDE!"

"SANDWICH!"

"Iron Dragon ROAR!"

"Fire Dragon ROAR!"

Now, being the mate of a Dragon Slayer did have its benefits.

"It's not fair..." Natsu grumbled from the corner of the guild, far away from his crazy wife. "They get our powers but we get nothing?"

"Gihihi. It's a shame, isn't it? I would love to see you prancing around in those star dresses of hers and waving little golden keys, Salamander."

Slap.

"Natsu make him shut up!" Lucy whined. Natsu had to refrain from rolling his eyes.

"Goddamn, how did she hear me from all the way across the guild?" Gajeel grumbled.

"Well, I'd love to see you writing letters in the air. Wait, you don't know how to write those damn stupid letters anyway, so it shouldn't matter if you got her powers or not, Iron Brain."

Slap.

"Gajeel make him shut up!" Natsu should've known.

Of course Levy was going to be there to slap him just like Lucy had been there to slap Gajeel.

"I'm experiencing a strange sense of deja vu here..." the pink-haired pyro muttered, rubbing his now-red cheek.

"Don't copy me!" Lucy shouted at Levy.

"Oh yeah? You copied me! You went into my brain and said what I was about to say to make me look like an idiot!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"DID NOT!"

"DID TOO!"