Chapter 1

Hey guys. This is where the prequel begins. These are the stories that come from Zayn and Kylie’s childhood. Enjoy and do all that vommetning stuff.

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 1.

*14 years ago*

My mother and I were walking down the pathway to one of my favourite places in the world. The park.  It was one of those days where it seemed to perfect to be true, there was no clouds in the blue sky and the sun was shining brightly. My mom’s hand gripped my hand tighter as we got closer to our destination. I looked up at her and stared her in her eyes. She had big brown eyes, just like me. It reminded me of how much we were alike. When I’m older I want to be just like her: Happy and have a loving family. We had finally stopped and I was about to run full speed onto the sand, when she pulled me back.

 “Zayn, please be careful.  We don’t want an incident.” My mother said worriedly. I gave her a smile and a nod.

She had a reason to be worried. I am very clumsy 5 year old. Now, don’t get me wrong. I’m not so clumsy that I trip over flat land. It’s just that I can’t control my actions when I’m excited.  So, since we were at the park I was indeed very excited. That means I was bound to get into some amount of trouble.

“I promise I will be safe, mummy.” I said enthusiastically.  She then pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

“Ok, I’ll be nearby.” She mentioned, again. She is very overprotective and never wants me to leave her sight. That probably means I won’t be travelling when I get older.

“Bye!” I said while running towards the swing set. I climbed upon the old leather seat and gripped the rusted chains. I pumped my legs back and forth. Feeling the cold wind rush through my legs, I started to pump faster. I then turned my glance towards a forest that was on the far side of the park. I had always asked my mom to build a fort with me there. But she said she didn’t want to.  I guess I’ll have to get over that, since I don’t have anybody else to build it with.  I realized I was going really high. Then I heard a voice behind me. I turned my head to see who was making so much noise.

“Zayn! Slow down. You’re going too high. Don’t make me come over there!” My Mom yelled from across the park. She was lying against a big oak tree with a book in her hand. I doubt she was reading it though. I gave her thumbs up, but realized how stupid that was. I lost my grip on the swings and went flying into the sand. Somehow the landing didn’t hurt like I thought it would. Then I looked beneath me and realized I had landed on top of someone. Not just someone, a girl.

I got up and brushed myself off. I took a look back to where my mom was; fortunately she was too busy with her book to see what I just did. I guess the book wasn’t for show. Thank god that she didn’t see that, she would have said ‘I told you so’. I then was snapped back to my senses when I heard a muffled groan. That’s right the girl. I should probably thank her for being so soft. But that might come out as an insult. I don’t know what girls think about? If only!  I then focused my attention to the girl. She had long dark brown hair and was about the same height as me. Her skin glowed in the sun light; she was very pretty like a princess. However I still couldn’t see her face because it was in the sand.

“Oww.” She moaned, as she lifted her head out of the sand. She then spat some saliva into the sand. Ok I’m definitely taking back what I said about her being a princess. Because I’m guessing no princess would spit like that. However I found her very intriguing.

“Are you going to say sorry?” She yelled at me, tears brimming in her big brown eyes. Ok, I’m in some deep trouble if I made her cry. “Cause if you didn’t notice, you just attacked me.” I stood their shocked. Nobody had yelled at me like that before, besides mummy.