CHAPTER 21

One week after Graduation day, Gareth, Kristen, Felicity and Rushelle are hanging out at Bob's Burger Joint.

"Gareth has some good news to tell you girls" Kristen says with a huge smile on her face.
"What is it? You look like you're about to explode Krissy" Rushelle asks.
"Tell them Garry!" Kristen says.
"I got accepted into McGill University"
"Wow! That's great Gareth!" Felicity shrieks.
"Congrats Garry!" Rushelle says.
"We're proud of you!" Kristen says.
"Thanks girls"
"Why does Kristen have to find out before us though?" Rushelle says.
"I am his girlfriend" Kristen smiles.
"Sooo, Kristen got accepted at Wellingdale College, me at University of Toronto, Gareth at McGill and....Rushelle haven't you gotten any letters yet?" Felicity says, changing the topic.
"No I haven't gotten a letter yet"
"Don't worry about it, I'm sure everything is going to be okay" Kristen says.
"Have you prayed about it?" Gareth asks.
"I don't know how to pray, I've just been going to church for a few months and I haven't been going every week either and I'm sure God doesn't want to hear from me anyway"
"That's not true" Felicity says.
"Praying is not hard, all you have to do is tell God what you want, how you feel" Kristen says.
"Just pray about it and don't worry about it, even if you don't get into the college you want, God knows best" Felicity says.
"That doesn't make any sense to me!" Rushelle exclaims, angrily. She gets up and walks out of the restaurant. Felicity runs behind her.
"Rushelle! Come on! Don't do this!"
"It's obvious that God hates me, I've sent out 3 applications and I have got rejected by my first choice and my second! It doesn't make any sense to me! I thought he wanted the best for me!"
"I don't know why but God does and that should be enough, His plans for you are good , it may seem bad now but it will turn out good"
"I don't know about that"
"There's no need to worry Rush"
"I'm sorry" Rushelle gets in her car and drives away.
Gareth walks over to Felicity, "Come on, I'll drive you home".
Felicity and Kristen get into Gareth's car and he drives off.

After a few minutes, they arrive at Felicity's house. She looks over in Rushelle's driveway, her car is not there.
"Are you okay Fel?" Kristen asks.
"I'm worried about her, where could she be?"
"I don't know what to tell you but to pray that she's okay" Gareth says.
"Thanks for the ride Gareth"
"It was no problem"
They say goodbye, Felicity exits the car then Gareth drives off.Felicity opens the door. As she walks in her mother sees her.
"Hey Fe-"
Felicity doesn't even stop, she walks straight into her room, locks her door and gets down on her knees.
"God, I don't know the plans you have for Rushelle but I know that those plans are good plans, God, help her to learn to trust you, to u sweat and that You love her and You mean no harm to her, oh God, I pray that You protect while she's on the road , driving in a very emotional state, in Jesus' name I pray and let Your will be done, Amen."
Then there is a knock on the room door.
"Are you okay Felicity?" Mrs Hale asks.
Felicity opens the door for her mother.
"What's wrong?" she asks as an enters the room.
Felicity explains everything to her as much as she could.
"I hope she's okay"
Then they hear a car drive on next door. Felicity peeps through her room window. It's Rushelle's car.
Felicity and her mother walks into the living room and turn on the TV and watch a movie.
Then the doorbell rings.
"I'll get it" Felicity says as she stands up then she goes to the door and opens it.
"Can I come in?" Rushelle asks.
Felicity let's her on and they walk into the dining room and they take a seat beside each other.
"So what is it?"
Rushelle takes a deep breath.
"Well..." she exhales.
"What is it?"
"I got accepted into Wellingdale College" Rushelle says.
"That's great, so you're okay with that"
"Yeah, I thought about what you said and you were right, and I prayed about it"
"I'm happy that you're okay" Felicity says as she hugs her, "You see, there was no need to worry" she says as she let's go of her.
Then Mrs Hale comes, "Is everything okay in her?" she asks.
"Rushelle got accepted into Wellingdale College"
"Congrats Rushelle!"
"Thank you Mrs Hale"
Mrs Hake walks back into the living room.
"There was really no need for me to worry"
They hug each other again.
"I can't wait! I'm so excited!" Rushelle shrieks in excitement again.
"We should Skype Gareth and Kristen to tell them the good news"
"They probably haven't reached home as yet"
"We'll call them later then"
Rushelle takes a deep breath, "Thank you Fel, for being such a good friend, I thank God for you"
They hug each other then they go up to Felicity's room.

*THE END*
*EL FIN*