Chapter Twenty-six.

(Beca's POV)

Chloe and I finally had all of our bags in the trunk of her red Ford Explorer. I leaned against the back of her car and smiled at her as she leaned in to kiss me. Just as our lips were going to meet someone called my name "Beca?" I looked over to see Julie standing there. Chloe snarled at her and I rubbed her shoulders to come her down. "Beca, can we talk?"

Chloe was about to go off on her, but I cut her off. "Yeah. Course." I kissed Chloe quickly and walked towards Julie. "What can I do for you?"

"I heard about what happened... I just thought that I'd let you know how deeply sorry I am that what happened, happened." Julie took a deep breath. She let a few tears run down her cheeks and shook her head. "I can't keep repressing our relationship, and though I know very well that you are indeed with Chloe, I thought that I'd let you know that I'm g- I'm... I'm gay." She stuttered. "I can't keep this holy, good-girl, Christian thing going. It makes me hate myself, it makes me miserable. I'm sorry that I said those horrible things to you." Julie shook her head. "Stupid Christians right?"

"My girlfriend is a Christian. Some of my best friends are Christians. I see nothing wrong with Christians." I explained. "Stupid homophobes. Stupid transphobes. Stupid people, are the problem." 

"Right." She nodded. "Sorry."

"It's okay." I told her, "Everyone makes mistakes." She quickly pulled me into a tight embrace, which I reciprocated despite the shooting pain that was now in my back. She pulled away slightly, still holding onto me, but just enough so she could look at my face. Before I knew what was coming her lips were connected to mine, and I was thrown back to high school. 

Julie was yanked off of me, and next think I knew I saw Chloe pulling Julie back by a fistful of her hair. "Okay, listen, I was fine with you looking at her, you talking to her bothered me, but what you just did there, that crossed the fucking line!" Chloe was livid. I didn't know what to do, I was still in shock from the kiss. "Beca is my girlfriend, and I plan on spending the rest of my life with her, so if you so much as look at her again, it will not end well for you. She accepts your apology, now scram, skank!"

Julie ran before Chloe knocked her teeth out. Chloe looked at me, and I knew she was mad at me too. "I'm sorry. I- I didn't know what to do-" I was stopped by Chloe's lips pressing against mine, her tongue not even waiting for me to accept her entrance and invading my mouth with ease. 

She picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around her waist. She carried me to her car and opened the back door. "Get in." Chloe ordered. I nodded and did as she asked, Chloe got in after me and straddled my lap. Almost instantly our kiss resumed and she began taking of my shirt. She ran her hand into my hair and grabbed some of my hair in her fist as she started grinding into me. I liked how possessive she was getting, it was a huge turn on, and I had to admit it also made me a little nervous. "You are mine, you got that? Next time anyone who isn't me hits on you, or kisses you, you're going to tell them that you've already got a red hot girlfriend. Got it?" I nodded and pulled her back to my lips, I pulled off her top and she one upped me by undoing my bra. She massaged my breasts as she bit my lip, making me moan. Chloe began kissing my neck and sucking at my sweet spot, I began panting and I knew I was getting wetter by the minute. Chloe made sure to take her time, but didn't leave a hickey, "We're going to see my parents, can't have them seeing that on your neck." She gave me a wink. "Oh shit! My parents, Beca we have to get going." Chloe pulled her top back on and I whined. "What?"

"You just got me extremely excited, and now you're telling me you're just going to make me sit there as you drive us to Tennessee?" I complained. Chloe smirked, and checked the time before shrugging and unbuttoning my shorts and pulling them off along with my panties. Right away she attacked my center with her mouth, letting her tongue slide up my lips and play with my clit. I gripped onto the seats of the car and a long moan escaped my lips. "More. More, baby I need more." Chloe rubbed my clit with her thumb and her tongue invaded my center. I ran my hand into her hair, trying to get her as close as possible.