Chapter One.

(Beca's POV)

I lay on my bed in my dorm, snuggled into my boyfriend Jesse. I should be happy. I should feel at home. So why do I feel like something is missing?
The movie he had decided to play on my laptop was just background noise for my thoughts. I didn't even know why we watched movies, besides the fact that I hated them, I never paid any attention and neither did he. I was always off in my own world, and yet he always look at me.
I felt his lips press to my forehead, and I forced a small smile and pressed myself into him a bit more.
That was a mistake. He shut my laptop and placed it on the floor, then pulled me onto him, so I was straddling his lap. He pressed his lips to mine and just as his hand slid to my ass, the door to my dorm flew open.

Chloe Beale, my best friend, walked in with two bottles of wine and a shocked expression. "I'm sorry, I was told to come over around 8. Am I early?"

Jesse was about to say something, but before he could I slid off of his lap and stood next to Chloe "No, no I'm sure you're on time. Jesse was just leaving." I smiled at her. Jesse just sighed, grabbed his bag and left the room. "I'm so glad you're here." I laughed. It was true. Every time the ginger was around I was as happy as could be. Which was odd, since I spent most of my life avoiding the feeling, and people, but something about Chloe just made me open up.

"I am early, how is it only 7:25?" Chloe questioned. "I'll go get Jesse, give you two more time." she turned to go retrieve my boyfriend.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her back "No!" I exclaimed. Chloe looked at me oddly, "You're here now, let's just get drunk already, before the other Bella's come and join."
Since my dorm-mate Kimmy Jin is on holiday with her family, so I have the dorm to myself all week. I decided, since it's Friday night, to have the Bella's over for a little drinking and laughing. Jesse showed up around 5, unexpectedly, and wouldn't leave until we watched a movie.

Chloe smiled and opened the first bottle of wine, and we passed the bottle back and forth taking sips, sitting on my bed, just talking and laughing. Her blue eyes lit up when she smiled, and he would roll back when she laughed. I loved that, it always made me smile. Shortly after, Aubrey, Fat Amy, and Stacie showed up each bringing along a bottle of some kind of alcohol.

Soon enough all of the Bella's were in my dorm, and all of the Bella's were very drunk. "We should play spin the bottle!" Fat Amy announced.

"The kissing version, or the truth-or-dare version?" Aubrey asked, hoping for the latter.

Chloe smirked "Both, truth, dare, or kiss." All the Bella's agreed and in seconds we were gathered on my floor, surrounding an empty bottle of Apothic Red wine. Cynthia Rose spun first, and landed on Chloe. "Truth." She said without needing to be asked.

"Do you have feelings for someone new, since you and Tom broke up?" Cynthia Rose asked.

Chloe thought for a bit. I saw her glance at me then back to Cynthia Rose. "Yes." Who does she have a crush on now? She is supposed to tell me those things, isn't that what best friends do?

Chloe spun the bottle and landed on Fat Amy, who gladly took a dare, which was to send Bumper a text asking to hook up behind a Pizza Hut, and not show up. Bumper quickly replied with a YES.
Fat Amy then took her turn to spin, and landed on me. "Truth, dare, or kiss?" Fat Amy asked.

"Dare." I said like it couldn't be anymore obvious.

Fat Amy chuckled. "I dare you, to chug the rest of that vodka." She pointed at a bottle, about half full. I began to chug, and as I went, I blacked out.

---

Next thing I knew Chloe and I were the only ones in my dorm. I stared at her and she stopped talking and just giggled, "What?" I just started laughing hysterically. "Whaaat!? Come on, Becs, is it something I said?"

"I don't even know what you just said, if I'm honest. I just came back to it." I rubbed my head. Chloe fell into a laughing fit and leaned herself on me. "Where did everyone go?"

"They all left. Stacie and Aubrey ended up kissing during spin the bottle, I think Aubrey liked it more than she'll ever admit." Chloe wiggled her eyebrows. "You didn't kiss anyone, in case you were wondering."

"Did you?" I asked.

Chloe nodded "Aubrey, Stacie, Lilly, Cynthi-"

"WHAT?" I exclaimed, moving myself so I could stare directly at her.

Chloe put her hands up in defense "Kidding!"

I rolled my eyes, then I sparked an idea. I grabbed the bottle, spun it one more time, and luckily it landed just on Chloe. She stared at me as if she was trying to figure out what I was up to. "Truth, dare, or kiss?" I asked.

Chloe made a 'hmmm' noise then said "All three."

I adjusted my body to sit up against my bed. "Do you want to kiss me? If so, I dare you to kiss me. Now." I watched as her blue eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips.

Chloe ran her hand through her hair, and I felt the tension build. She let silence fall upon us like a storm. Finally she moved, she straddled my lap, pressed our foreheads together, and whispered. "Yes." Our lips practically reached for each other as we leaned closer and closer, till finally our lips met. It started out slow and sweet, our lips were in sync, but I wanted more. I ran my tongue along her bottom lip and she opened her mouth for my entrance. As soon as our tongues met she moaned, it was low and raspy, and I felt myself needing more of her body. I started to lift her shirt, but she was quick to pull it all the way off and wasted no time taking off mine as well. I unclasped her bra, and grasped her breasts in my hands, which brought out another moan from Chloe. She was driving me crazy.

Suddenly she stopped. She stood up, and placed her clothing back on. I automatically tried to figure out what I did wrong. "I-I'm sorry, Chloe, what did I do? I'm sorry, don't go."

"Beca, we can't do this. Jesse. You're dating Jesse." She sighed.

"Fuck Jesse. I don't even like him. He's nothing. Nothing." I was getting angry, and sad at the same time. I felt myself getting heated, but I was crying too.

"Becs. You're drunk-"

"No! I mean-yes, I am. But that doesn't change what I'm saying!" I stood up too, still topless. "My dad likes Jesse. He got angry with me when I told him I wanted you. He said it wasn't right. I started dating Jesse so he wouldn't be angry with me anymore. Please Chlo, don't go. It's you, you're the one I want."

Chloe gasped. "You're drunk. You don't know what you're saying. You won't remember anything tomorrow. I know it." Chloe started tearing up.

"Please don't cry. Please don't go." I shook my head. "We don't have to do anything, just sleep over, like any other night. Just sleep over, so I know you don't hate me." Chloe sighed. "Please." Chloe nodded in agreement, she lay down on my bed, and to make her comfortable I lay on the floor. "I love you Chloe. So much. You love me too. I know you do."

Chloe whispered, "I know."