Chapter Six.

(Chloe's POV)

I stood next to Aubrey in front of the Bella's. We had just finished rehearsals, and Aubrey called for a small meeting before everyone left. I heard absolutely nothing that Aubrey was saying because all of my focus was on Beca. She was focused on Aubrey, but occasionally she would look at me, get a small smile or blush, then look back to Aubrey. She was so cute. When I first met her I thought she was this sexy, mysterious, alternative girl who would never give me the time of day. Now she is this adorable little elf that I get to call my girlfriend. I smiled to myself, my eyes still on Beca, and her eyes on me.

No, not just Beca's eyes. Everyone's eyes. "What?" I asked, really confused on why everyone was staring at me.

"Chloe, can please put your toner for Beca back into your pants and tell the Bella's our great news." Aubrey said through clenched teeth. She saw that I was still confused and rolled her eyes. "The news that I told you about this morning?"

"Oh yeah! Bella's, pack your things! Barden University is giving us our very own sorority house!" I announced. "Not that we're a sorority, but the fraternity Omega Nu got their housing privalage revoked and I am really good friends with the housing manager." Everyone cheered at the news. "Roommates have already been decided, Aubrey and Stacie. Jessica and Ashley. Cynthia Rose and Lilly. Fat Amy and Flo. Beca and I. If anyone has problems with their roommate let me know, and I will handle it."

"I hate my roommate." Beca commented sarcastically. "She's really annoying."

"I love you too, baby." I winked. Fat Amy whispered something about Bloe, and I saw Stacie smile.

"Any questions?" Aubrey asked, ignoring Beca and I.

Flo shot her hand up, and Aubrey nodded towards her. "How will we know which room is ours?"

"When we go on a tour of the house at noon we will show each Bella to their room." Aubrey stated. "Now rehearsals are over, go get packed!"

---

It was finally noon, and all of the girls met in the living room of our new home, bags packed in multiple suit cases and boxes around us. "Alright. So leave your bags here while we tour the house, shall we?" Aubrey had on this huge smile as she took us around the house. We walked into the kitchen, and I noticed Beca still in the living room. I slipped out of the group as Aubrey said something about mahogany tables.

"Hey baby, you okay?" I asked.

Beca smiled at me. "I love it when you call me that." She pecked my lips and grabbed my hand. "I'm really glad you roomed us together."

"Aubrey did that. Not that I wouldn't have, but if I'm honest, Aubrey did it so she could room with Stacie." Beca looked at me with a furrowed brow, then shook it off and laughed. "I'm not even going to ask."

Beca and I walked back to the tour (which meant going in a circle around the house) just as Aubrey re-entered the living room. "Alright girls grab your things, let's head up to the rooms." We all grabbed our stuff and struggled upstairs. On the second floor the rooms went to Ashley and Jessica, Cynthia Rose and Lilly, and Fat Amy and Flo. Up one more flight of stairs there were two more bedrooms, Beca and I dragged our stuff all the way down the hall and into our new bedroom.

The room consisted of two queen beds, two desks, a TV, a bathroom, and a shelving unit. Beca automatically began pushing the two beds together. "What if I wanted my own bed?" I asked sarcastically.

"What if I wanted to become a magical sugar princess?" Beca threw back. "You know you're gonna love cuddling with me every night."

"I know I will." I kissed her forehead and smiled. "We'll have to make a trip to Target to get some new stuff for the room though. I'm thinking a mini fride, a microwave, maybe even a small couch." I shrugged.