"Bea." Mom silently scolded me as I kept my mouth shut.

"I thought coming back was a great way to catch up on things." He spoke.

"Oh yeah ?" I investigated. "What kind of things?"

And with that he put his phone down and leaned forward.

"I don't know, Bea ... What do you think ?" He sassed as both of our parents stayed shut.

"I don't know, Mahone ... What do you want to catch up on?" I questioned as a smile appeared on his face.

"Just tell me what you want to catch up on and we'll talk about it ..." I spoke with an annoyed tone.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked with that stupid smile on his face.

"I don't know ! What do you want to take about?!" I'm on the brink of shouting.

"I don't know. Ask me a question, Bea." His voice so calm.

I know what he's trying to do. He's trying to annoy me.

"No. You ask me a question." I tried calming down but he's trying to push my buttons.

"No you .." Austin spoke as if he was a little boy arguing.

"No .. You" I strongly said as I look away. If I look at his face, I'll be even more irritated.

"No .. You, Beana" He called me my childhood nickname that I always hated.

And he knows I hated when people called me Beana (bean-ah)

"Come on Beana .." He tempted me but I didn't look at him.

"Beana and Josh sitting on a tree .." He began singing that stupid song. Josh was a kid I liked when I was 7.

"K. I. S. S. I. N. G" He sang again as I looked at mom and Auntie.

"Can you stop him?" I asked both of them as they both looked at me and smiled.

"Please tell him to stop .." I begged Michelle but she put her hands up in surrender and said ...

"I can never stop him. It was always you who got him to stop." She spoke as I placed my head in my hands.

Austin singing that stupid nursery rhyme.

"Come on Beana .. Ask me a question .. Josh and Beana sitting on a tree ... K.I.S.S.I.NG" He sang.

"Oh my god Austin! Stop!" I tried shouting over his voice but he sang louder.

I'm beginning to have a headache. I looked up and saw Austin looking at me with his wide and hazel eyes.

"I.N.G First came love, then came marriage ..." He sang as I closed my eyes.

Don't blow up Bea.

He repeated the song over and over again. All their eyes on me, waiting to see if I can break.

"Beana and Josh sitting on a tree .. K.I.S.S.I.N.G" He sang even louder. It seems like he was screaming in my ear.

"Let's catch up and ask me a question Bea. K.I.S.S.I.N.G" He continuously sang the rhyme as I glared at him with my furious eyes.

"You want me to ask you a question ?!" I shouted as he looked into my eyes and stopped.

"Finally .." He exhaled and smiled widely from ear to ear.

"Shoot Beana ." He leaned forward on the couch and I took a breath to calm myself.

All their eyes on me now, not waiting to see if I'll break but to hear my question.

I felt my heart crack a little while thinking of my question. I looked down and exhaled then looked back up.

Be strong Bea.

"Why did you guys leave and not come back for 2 and a half years ?" I stared at Michelle and Austin as their eyes grew wider.

Michelle looked at Austin as Austin looked at Michelle. Its as If they're commicating with each other with their eyes.

"There's your question ... Now answer it Austin." I demanded but he looked down.

All the fun and laughter went out the window once my question entered the room.

The room was so quiet; I can hear the steps of an ant that's crawling on the floor.

Not really but it was super quiet.

"Exactly .." I spoke while looking down. "Now imagine me asking that same question to 3 other people ..."

"Same exact answer ..." I looked up with no regret.

"Now if you excuse me. I have work tomorrow." I stood up from the couch and sniffed.

I took my phone and erased the text I was about to send to Austin.

I deleted the contact and put my phone in my bag. While doing that I went up the stairs and left.

I left them with that question stuck in their heads. Left wanting to know myself.

Hey guys :)

It went from happy and joyful to serious and emotional. Beana is a killjoy XD omfg

But what do you guys think of this chapter? Comment what you think :)

This chapter goes to @dearxstyles because she's been voting and commenting and yeah :) hahahaaaa

I love harry styles tho ... He's sooooo cute !!! Aahhhh omfg their new song, Drag Me Down, is sooooo good !! They released it unexpectedly but whatever I love it :)

But yeah. If you want to be dedicated then comment and vote :)

20 votes and I'll make chapter 22 !

-A