"But you are still Shauna Black so that doesn't count," Lynn says.

"So if I ever become an Eaton it wouldn't count," tris says.

"Yep. We aren't talking about that subject now," Zeke says.

"Hey I'm 18 and she's 16 I don't think we'll get married for a couple of years," I say

"Only a couple years," Zeke's eyes grow wide.

"Hey not your choice," Tris says.

"Momma and daddy get mawwied?" Claire asks.

"Not yet munchkin," I say and pat her head.

"I done," Claire says.

"Well Claire, Four, and I are finished so we are going to head home to feed Lucky," Tris says. We all say our good byes and head home with Claire on my shoulders again.

"I told you she'd forgive us," I whisper to Tris. 

"I should've believed you, but these damn hormones kicked in. See little babies this is what you do to me," Tris says looking at her stomach. I chuckle and wrap my arm around her shoulders  

"How about we go outside with Lucky tonight," I say.

"Outside?" Claire asks leaning  over to put her face in my face.

"Ya munchkin. Let's hurry so we won't be there by dark," I say and we arrive at the house.

"Lucky come here boy," Tris says and Lucky runs down the stairs. I get some of his food and water in plastic containers and put them in a bag along with some snacks for us and a watch so we know the time.

"Ready?" I ask Tris.

"Yep let's go," she says and gets Lucky on his leash.

"Should we carry him in his crate considering he it isn't big," I say.

"Ok, but you are carrying the dog," Tris says picking up Claire. I place the bag on my back and get Lucky in his cage and head up for the trains.

"I'll jump on first then if you need help I'll be there ok," I say. She nods and we start running once the train arrives. I place lucky as gently as I can and then hop in. Tris gives me Claire and then I help Tris get in.

"Oh boy these babies don't like me running," Tris says sitting down. I sit down next to Tris and set Claire on my leg.

"Be nice to your mother," I say to her stomach. She smiles then starts to talk.

"It's about a 10 minute ride but I love the place we are going to," Tris says. The ride doesn't take long and once we get out of the train I see where we are.

"The old amusement park," I say.

"Ya. My dad used to take me here when I was younger. Probably around 6 or 7. I still remember he was really good with electronics and things like that, so he got the old carousel working again. I thought it might still work," Tris smiles while having a few tears roll down her cheeks.

"It's ok, he wouldn't want you to cry," I say hugging her.

"It's the damn hormones," she says which causes me to smile.

"New favorite phrase?" I ask

"It sure is. Now let's see if it works," she says and takes Claire to the carousel. I head to the machinery and click a button that has start underneath it but it doesn't go.

"Hold on I'll fix it," I tell Tris and Claire. I'm pretty good with this type of stuff so I lifted up a panel and started rearranging the wires until I saw the carousel light up I pressed start and it started moving. I decide to jump on to the carousel and sit next to Claire and Tris.

"Daddy hold me," Claire says so I pick her up off the horse she was sitting on, and set her on my lap.

"This is just like what my dad and I use to do," Tris says.

"Where daddy and momma's daddy?" Claire asks.

"My daddy isn't a very good man and lives far away so we can't see him," I say.

"Mine isn't here with us anymore he is watching us in the sky making sure we do the right thing," Tris says which makes Claire look up.

"I don't see him momma," Claire says.

"He can't be seen munchkin," I say and take her to Lucky. We ended up finding a little area where it's blocked in so Claire and Lucky could play.

"Look Toby," Tris says and points to a Ferris wheel. This must've been where the line would've been for the Ferris wheel. Tris the. Grabs my hand and lead me to the ladder to climb up it. At first I don't want to but Tris starts climbing and I follow her.

"Isn't this pretty high," I say about half way up.

"There is a little platform not to far come...Woah!" She squeals and a rung on the ladder has fallen off so I grabbed her waist and we decide to head back down and towards Claire.

"You are never doing that again," I say as I pick her up and set her down once she is at the bottom rungs.

"When I'm not pregnant I will," she says and goes to play with Claire and Lucky.

"Momma you and daddy were weally high up," Claire says.

"We were weren't we," Tris says. We all play with Lucky and ride the carousel but once it start becoming dark we head back towards the trains to head home.

"We are going to sleep once we get home," I say heading down the hallway to our house.

"Deal. I'm exhausted," Tris says.

"Daddy I wanna sleep," Claire says in my arms.

"We are almost home hold on," I say but she rests her head on my shoulder and shuts her eyes.

"Night munchkin," I say and kiss her head and then we arrive at home.

"Night Bea," I say once Claire is in her bed and we have laid down.

"Night Toby," she says and gives me a quick kiss.