The end of this tale.

Many Years after~

"Ruby!"

"Yes, Blakey?"

"Are you ready?"

"Nearly!"

Blake impatiently tapped her foot on the floor as she awaited for Ruby. It being their 2 year anniversary of being married, she wanted to spend the day with her. After another minute, Ruby came down the stairs, ready. She was wearing a red summer dress, rose patterns scattered around the hem of dress.

"Ruby, You look amazing." Blake said, kissing her wife on the cheek. Ruby smiled and kissed her back.

"Thank you, Blake. As do you."

"Shall we go?"

"We shall."

The first place that they had gone to was a leisurely stroll through the nearby park. Ruby was twirling and skipping ahead of Blake, a smile constantly on her face.  They were slowly reaching the fountain so Blake decided to catch up. Though when Ruby asked her to sit on the edge, she refused as if one touch of the water would end her. 

"Come on, you won't die?"

"Still..." Blake replied, choosing to sit on a bench opposite her.

"How do you shower if you can barely sit on the edge of a fountain?" Ruby asked, curious.

"That's pouring on top of me then I can get out and dry. If I fall in...that...then my clothes will be soaked all day." Blake replied, matter-o'-factly.

"Are you messing with me?"

"No!"

"Well, I love it!"

"Thats because you're a dog!"

"A wolf actually!"

"Same family roots." Blake quipped back.

"I'm not a plant." Ruby said, barely hiding her own laughter from the terrible pun.

"Damn it Pup. You are so lucky I'm not hugging you to death right now." Blake said, crossing her arms and looking away. She could hear the small whimpers from the girl. She knew what she was trying. The puppy eye trick which had worked for the all years they had been together. Today she wasn't going to give in to her power. She shut her eyes tight, refusing to look at her. But the whimpering was getting to her, she opened her eyes to see something that would make anyone melt. 

Ruby had her ears flat against her head, eyes up at her and small tears at the edge of her eyes. The look alone would get her out of any situation. Probably even prison. She was trying, will all her might to resist the look. It was a super-weapon. It should be illegal. 

'Come on, Blake. You can resist, just don't look into her cute...adorable...eyes...Stop, you can do it!'

She couldn't fight it anymore.

"Fine...I forgive you.." Blake said, opening her arms. Ruby dove toward her, hugging her tightly. 

"I knew you'd come around." Ruby exclaimed into Blake's shoulder.

"Only because of your...power!" 

"Oh hush, Kitty."

"You too, Pup."

Their next stop was a cake shop. Ruby was smiling like a idiot, looking around all of the cakes. It was a small store. Blake had worked part time in the shop while Ruby was away, keeping her eye out for any cake she may want. 

"Blake! Look at this one! Its decorated like a huge cookie!" Ruby beamed, pulling Blake over to see it. It was just like Ruby had described it. It seemed a bit..plain looking to Blake. But if it was going to make her beautiful wife happy then she would get it. She waved over a nearby worker.

"Hello Miss, I'd like the cookie cake, please." Blake asked politely, smiling at Ruby. Ruby smiled back and hugged her from the side.

"Yes, Miss." She replied, quickly grabbing the cake and placing it inside a white box. 

"Could we have it stay here until we need to collect it?" Blake asked, the worker nodded.

"Who's it for?"

"For Mrs Rose." She replied, her heart fluttering at calling herself that. It had been 2 years but it made her feel so proud.

"Okay, Mrs Rose. It will be here waiting for you. Have a nice day." 

"You too, Miss." Blake smiled, waving as they left. As soon as they left, Ruby jumped into Blake's arms.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" She repeated into Blake's shoulder, smiling.

"Anything for my wife." She replied, kissing Ruby's head. Ruby blushed lightly and climbed off her black haired partner. Placing a kiss on her wife's lips, Blake wandered in the direction of the next place.

After burning a couple hours, Ruby and Blake found a place to eat. It was quite fancy, all of the waitress' and waiters were in formal wear. They found a table and quickly sat at it, ordering their drinks.

"Today has been great so far." Ruby commented, gently rubbing her thumb lightly over the back of her partners hand.  

"It has. Only the best for my little pup."

"I'm not that small!"

"Have you ever been taller than me?" Ruby became silent for a couple seconds.

"No.."

"Then you're still my little pup."

"Not fair, kitty." They chatted for a couple minutes until their drinks were served and their food orders

"Why do you always have Tuna or some assortment of fish?" Ruby questioned.

"I enjoy it? Why else?"

"Its so...icky. Yuck. Bleh." 

"Alright enough with the noises. I know you don't like it." Blake laughed.

"It is though!"

"Opinion, Ruby."

"Fact!" They continued to playfully argue until their food arrived. Each plate being placed on infront of the consumers. 

"Enjoy." The waiter said, quickly leaving. 

2 hours past when they had finally left.

"That place was awesome!"

"It was quite good. The coffee was nice."

"Why did you have a coffee?"

"Because being around you drains my energy drains me."

"That's mean!"

"Its a fact, pup."

"Hush, kitty!"

Even with their bickering, love still surrounded the strange couple. An odd relationship indeed. But it worked. No matter who told them it wouldn't, they had proved them wrong. Many days of pure happiness and sadness will lay ahead of them, but with persistence, they will overcome anything. Any obstacle. Thats what made them a strong couple, a unbreaking bond. Three words will surround them forever.

"I love you..."

A/N Heyo. Holy crap! That was a uncalled for hiatus. I'm terribly sorry. School started back up, I got into a relationship and more stuff just piled. Meaning I had no free time to write anything! So I finally put this story to an end. It was intended to be a single One-shot but here we are. I'm happy with this. I hope you enjoyed this. If you have any suggestions, I will aim to at least make a one-shot for them. Anywho! Thanks for reading, see ya next time!

~HauntingHydrex