1: Falling from my bed..... wait what?

MY NEW LIFE......IN MIDDLE EARTH?!

(A Aragon love story)

I landed on the ground with a loud thump. Curling into the fatal position, I groaned, because when I fell, I had landed on something sharp. I didn't even look up after my fall, just assuming I had blacked out and fallen out of my bed. The tears still flowed freely down my face, leaving trails after them. I let out a choked sob, but through my cries, I heard what sounded like footsteps approaching.. They were quick and light, but I heard them none the less. I rolled onto my feet, and was taken aback at my surroundings. Last I checked, I was crying in my bed, NOT in a forest. I turned, and saw a man coming around the corner. He had long, gold hair, and blue eyes. A bow was strung across his back and a quiver as well. Frankly, he looked like Legolas from Lord of the Rings. I narrowed my eyes, and tiled my head in confusion.

"Who are you" he asked.

"Whoa. First off, where the hell am I?" I demanded

"I believe that I asked you a question, which you have yet to answer" he said.

"Just answer my question Goldilocks. Where. The. Hell. Am. I."

"We are in the forest just outside of Hollin"

"Ok, you can stop with your LARPing anytime now" I said sarcastically. I knew that Hollin was just outside of the Mines of Moria in Middle Earth. OK, so maybe I'm a bit of a geek, but whatever.

"I know not of what you speak. M'lady, you are injured. Let me tend to your wounds"

As soon as he stepped closer, I pulled out my switchblade. I had stolen it off my father's dresser. I held it in front of me and stood in a defensive position.

"Stay right where you are goldilocks" I said, still watching him intently.

"Please, you are hurt and confused. Let me aid you" he said, in what I'm assuming was supposed to be a soothing voice.

He took another step forward, so I stepped back, right into someone. I tried to turn around, but they locked my hands behind my back. I struggled, but nothing worked. Whoever this was, they were strong, and they were holding my shoulder, which was quite sore. That must have happened when I fell. I stopped struggling, and let my head slump forward.

When they both thought I was done fighting, The blond guy stepped forwards, presumably to take the blade. The moment he came within range of my legs, I pushed off the ground, using the man behind my as leverage. I landed my kick right on aim.

Ok, so I hit him where the sun don't shine.

He staggered backwards, and as soon as my feet hit the ground again, I Kicked backwards, hitting the person behind me in the shin. When my foot connected, I brought my head back, and I heard a satisfying crunch when it connected with his nose. He released me, and I stepped back to observe my handiwork. Goldilocks was keeled over, groaning, and the person behind me, who had dark wavy hair, was clutching his broken nose. I smirked, because considering these two weren't expecting to have me fight back, that had been relativly easy. I whirled around to see more people rushing through the forest. They must have heard the commotion I caused. I glanced around me; too see if the two people who had originally found me were still down. They were, so I took the opportunity to turn and run.

Jumping over large roots, I knew I wouldn't last long in this forest. I was in bare feet, and the bottoms were scratched up already. Each step was agony for me, but I kept running, because I could hear someone crashing through the bush behind me. Obviously though, the grown man was a lot faster than a 17 year old girl with injuries. Suddenly the footsteps stopped, and a large form slammed into me, throwing us both into the ground.