Kunimi Akira x Reader

Kunimi is my favourite character but there isn't any  x Reader stories for him so i decided to write a story for him.   :D

Enjoy!

**********************************************************************

''Ahhh.... I am tired and sleepy~~!'' you say with a exhausted tone. You are a first year in Aoba Johsai High School and you are the middle blocker in Girls Volleyball Team. You don't like get tired but your assistant coach always get angry with you. She/He says that you don't move as fast as you can. But it is the opposite for you. It can be true that you don't move as fast as you can but you don't want get tired. But~~... thank to your captain, you only you use your power when you need. But you whatever you do, you always get tired at practice. And it was a morning practice like yhe other ones. 

''Oh! It looks like boys' practice is finished too!'' your (friend name) with cheery voice. You know that she is a fangirl of Oikawa-senpai. You don't like active people so much. You like slow but smart people. You think, you can have normal conservations with them (All of your friends think like this).

''KHAAA~~ OİKAWA-SENPAİ!!!!'' some of your teammates go near to the Oikawa-senpai. Ah....they are always like this.... you think. But suddenly someone catch your eye. He is tall as the other players, he is quite thin but.. there is a familiar thing in his eyes. And it look like he noticed you. You two start to observe each other until his friend come and take him to the class.

He is very interesting.....

You thought but you weren't the only one think like this...

~~Timeskip~~

You are very hungry so you go to the food stand with childish smile. Thanks God that they sell your favourite salted caramel packs, at your school's food stand. When you arrive to the stands, you reach to the last  pack with a smile. Lucky.... you think. But when you reach to the last pack, another hand  reach to the same pack at same time. You look to owner of the hand and ''Ah!'' ''Ah!'' ''You are the boy before.'' ''And you are the girl before.'' You look each other and finally you say ''Let's do like this. I'm going to pay for the half of the pack and you are going to pay other half. And when we get the caramel we are going to share it, okay?'' ''Okay.'' You two pay the money and go to the roof wit pack. When you arrice to the roof you sit to the floor and start to eat the salted caramel while talking about volleyball and lessons.

After that day, you two started to meet on roof at the lunch (with your salted caramel). Days go like this and slowly you started to develop feelings for Kunimi.

On the roof at lunch time  

You two were eating caramel while talking on roof like usually, ''... and he get angry with me again. He always get angry with me!'' You two chuckled and you say ''I like that part of you...'' you noticed what did you say and blushed. ''W-What did you say?..'' ''N-Nothin-'' ''No. (f/n), i want say you something about that, will you listen me?'' you gulped ''Y-Yes...'' He stands up and speaks louder than his usual tone

''I know it is sudden... I love you (f/n)! Will you be my girlfriend?''

First, you shocked then you blushed and finally you smiled and stand up. You give him a little kiss on his cheek.

''I love you too, Kunimi!''

~~EXTENDED ENDİNG~~

''Did you heard that Iwa-chan? Now Kunimi-chan has got a girlfriend!''

''Shut up, Trashykawa! They will hear us!''

''I think they already heard us..''

''RUN!!!!''