Nishinoya Yu x Reader

It all about this;

You go zip, then go whoop and pow.

It was the first thing that you learned from Nishinoya.

*****************************************************************

You are a second year in Karasuno High School. You transferred this school when you started second year. Because of this, first you couldn't get used to Karasuno, but your new classmate, Nishinoya Yu helped you to get used to school. And again with his help, you became the libero of the Karasuno Girls Volleyball Club. 

He helped you lot's of times and most likely, you fall in love with him because of his grants. And only   Kiyoko-senpai and your best friend (b/f/n), know your little crush. (b/f/n) always makes fun of your crush ''What do you like in him anyways?!'' yes, he is small but it doesn't matter to you. He is always happy, positive and smiling. He is the ''Guardian'' of the Boys Volleyball Team and when he is in the court, he receive all the balls and it doesn't matter to him that the ball is easy or not.

But you are too shy to confess to him.

One Day After The Practice

It is finally over... you think. Normally girls' practice over faster than boys'. But today you are a little late, so there is a chance to you to see Nishinoya. You smile a little bit and when you heard the noice of boys, your smile grow bigger. (b/f/n) whispers to you '' Go and talk to him (f/n)!'' you gulped and run towards to Nishinoya. Thankfully he is very behind of the others. You grab his arm and say ''Can you come with me Nishinoya-kun?'' He nods and you to go to the back of the school gates. 

''N-Nishinoya-kun, i want t-to thank y-you about y-your grants!'' you blush a little and ''A-And.... a-and...'' you blush like a tomato and when are going to continue your sentence Nishinoya says '' Sorry for interrupt your sentence but there is something i want to tell you (f/n)-chan....'' ''W-What is it?'' you say with a confused look. And he say

''I LOVE YOU.PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!'' with a loud voice and a tomato face. And you slowly say 

''I would love to.''

~~~EXTENDED ENDİNG~~

''So Noya-san has got a girlfriend now!!!!''

''Tanaka, we must go. Daichi will get a-''

''TANAKA, WHAT ARE YOU DOİNG!!!!!!''