Chapter 22

Everybody turned and stood when they saw me. I tried my hardest not to trip, if it weren't for Papa Will holding me up I probably would've. My eyes are glued to Will as we walk and the marching music seems to take forever. When we finally make it there Papa Will places my hand in Will's and we smile at each other. I turn and kiss Papa Will on the cheek before we turn to the minister.

He begins our vows and I can't help the silent but happy tears flowing down my face. Will wipes them away with his free hand and I almost miss my cue.

"Do you take Will to be you lawfully wedded husband for as long as you both shall live?" The minister turns to me. I'm nodded furiously as I clear my throat.

"I do."

"And do you Will, take Mia to be your lawfully wedded wif-"

"I do!" he says with such verve the smile on my face spreads wider.

"I now pronounce you-"

"Well,well,well, what do we have here? your celebrating with marriage as my daughter is dead?"

We all freeze.

I turn to see only a shadow of my step mother.

"Well go on then don't let me stop you. But, when your wed. You will have one child. A baby girl. And on her 17th birthday she will prick her finger on a spindle. She will die! the way you should've Mia. Not even a kiss of true love can break it!" she sneered.

Will charged at her and she disappeared.

I sank to the floor and held my stomach.

My baby girl.... this wasn't over yet.

That night we banned all spindles.

*6 months later*

"What if it doesn't help Will?" I ask weeping into my blanket.

"It will." he reassures.

"Aria." I whisper and rub my round swollen belly affectionately.

I lay on my side and hold my belly in love.

"Good luck little Aria, I pray you didn't need it."

I fall quickly alseep.

The End!

_____________________________

I'm not making a second book You should also read my story Holding out for a Hero!(: