Chapter 15

Fairy Harriet conjured up a mirror so I could see myself better.

I wore a black ribbon around my neck, my dress was an off shouldered sweet heart neckline. It tucked in at the bottom of my breasts and didn't poof out until my hips. The front was short and layered and the back was lengthened to my ankle. I looked at it skeptically in the mirror, I looked insanely good on me. I looked down at my hands and realized I had white mesh gloves on them. I smiled at them and looked up at Fairy Harriet.

"Thank you. So much." I tear developed in my eye and I wiped it away... I've been crying a lot lately.

She wipes my cheek with her thumb then gets back to work.

"Now for the carriage..."

"How 'bout a pumpkin." I muttered jokingly.

She gave me a sharp look.

"Pumpkins were so..... last year."

She picks a white roses from the foliage surrounding us and places it on the ground.

"Bibbody.."

"Do you have to do the bibbody Bobbidy thing?"

Another look. I cowered away from her.

Okay I'll take that as a yes.

She flicked her wand silently.

The flower grew into the size of a Volkswagen and she placed a vine top on it.

"Perfect your all ready to go."

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I laughed.

"Hmmm I got the shoes, the dress, the facial and hair change... What am I forgetting?"

I couches Inconspicuously.

"*cough**cough*Horses*"

"Sweetie you should really get that checked out." She said absentmindedly.

"You're forgetting the horses." I laughed again.

"Right!!" She said enthusiastically.

"And since we have no mice.." I said wryley.

"We'll use fairies."

The fairies that have been watching enthusiastically hear this and fly for the hills.

I giggle.

Fairy Harriet ran after them and grabbed three. They sit there pouting.

"Now, now! Don't be like that!" she scolded.

"Don't you want to help Mia?"

They huffed and nodded soundlessly.

She placed them on the ground.

"Bibbody-"

"Bobbidy boo!" I cut in and she flicks the wand.

They three fairies change into white horses and I saddle them to the carriage.

"We still need a driver." I say lightly.

"But of coarse." She said and pointed the wand at herself.

without saying the 'magic words' her appearance changed her hair becomes black and curly. and her eyes change to green. I look down at her dress and it has has also it frilly and pink. She climbs into the drivers seat.

"Lets go!" She giggles and I climb in. We get there in record time. the Sun isn't even set yet I climb out and take a deep breath.

"Oh! I almost forgot."

I rolled my eyes. She was so scatterbrained.

"You've got to be back here at midnight!"

"Or the spell will be broken and I will be reverted back to my original appearance." I said in a bored tone.

"No... I'm going to a fairy mixer."

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay! have fun!" she called as I ran up the steps.

________________

Fairy Harriet is played by Julia Roberts