Chapter 14

"Oh no." oh no no no no no! I shook my head fiercely.

Fairy Harriet smiled at me.

"Your going and that's final." she lifted her head, her voice had a superior tone.

"What will I wear? I can't just go walking in there and appeal to the Prince." My voice quivers lightly.

"I will make you the best disguise ever."

She pulled out her magic wand.

"Now we need an appearance change correct?"

I nodded.

"Bibbidy, bobbidy boo!" she sang and flicked her wrist. A beautiful silver mask appeared out of no where. The detail on it was magnificent, carved by delicate hands, an intricate swirl etched into the mask, light blue, feathery loops.

She smiles smugly at my expression.

"Try it on my Cinderella."

"Mia." I corrected and she shook her head.

"Sorry you remind me of-." she stopped abruptly.

I didn't question further I'd save that for another time.

I picked up the mask from the soft grass and put it on, I felt it slowly change my appearance. I was cover in a cloud of white smoke and my scalp tingled. When

I was sure it was over I looked at my reflection through the calm stream. My blonde curls were turned into straight brown.

It was pulled up in a sock bun, and my eyes were a blue-grey.

I was wearing a different dress too, this one was a light blue and silver.

I wore gloves but my feet were bare. I looked at my personal fairy God mother questioningly.

"I always forget the shoes!" she says a little fretfull.

"Bibbody." she said slowly making motions at the river a small stream drifted in the air toward my feet.

"Bobbidy." Another swirl of the wrist. "Boo!" The water froze onto

my feet but strangely didn't feel cold and didn't melt on my feet.

I lifted the dress to take a look at them.

Clear, Crystalized ice.. looked a lot like glass to me.

"Now what?" what was the purpose of this.

"Your gonna give your step mother a piece of your mind."