Chapter 7

*3 months later*

It snowed again last night which means the banquet is being held inside tonight.

"WAKE UP LUCY!" Her blue eyes popped open.

"Mia.." She complained quietly.

Her eyes closed slowly and I sighed.

Taking a hold of her covers, in one swift movement she layed there cold and uncovered. I blushed at her ungarments and averted my eyes.

She groaned and fell off her bed with a loud thud.

"Mia? why?!" Lucy gets up slowly and reaches for her bag.

"Its noon." I say suddenly finding an interest in a blue jay flying around the window.

She huffs and yanks a deep pink dress. It came to her lower thighs and it was tightly fitted.

I wrinkled my nose, I wasn't one to wear something so revealing, but I wasn't going to judge either.

We stepped out into the corridor, started walking and Lucy screamed, I jump back to see the white snow fall down her face.

"Will! I can't believe you!"

Her deep blue eyes fill up with tears and she spun around, running the other way. oh no..

"Will!" I scolded.

He laughed.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist!"

I scowled at him.

"She's not like me! You offended her! Now I gotta go find her! I hope your happy."

He sobered up and grabbed my shoulders, "I hurt her feelings?" he said sadly.

"I'm so sorry Mia, I didn't know she wouldn't find it funny." he whispered, kicking a little melted snow off his boot.

My anger fizzled out, "Will, you need to go apologize. Now." I said firmly.

He nodded and turned, but he stopped and grabbed my hand.

"Come with me?"

I nodded, confused by the hand holding mine.

"S-s-sure" I stutter.

We find her sitting in a corner lightly crying. Her delicate arms wrapped around her knees and her head lowered, her hair was like a blonde, wavy curtain, It covered her face. I ran to her comforting her, she lifted her head to see Will kneeling in front of her.

Her eyes glistening with tears that made no sense to me, but made me feel horrible.

"I'm so sorry, Lucy." He said as delicately as a whisper of wind.

She smiled and dried her tears, "I just wanted to wear this dress." She pouted. I tryed not to roll my eyes.

"Mia?" she asked quietly.

"Will you go fetch me a hankercheif?"

I nodded and ran to her room, I grabbed it and when I got back, I stopped at the end of the hall to see them kissing. Something was stabbed inside me, which is completely irrational. He's hers, not mine. Ughh I need to get away from here. I ran the other way aimlessly. A single tear escaped my ever loosening grip of myself.

A voice called after me as I ran away from the scene.

"Mia?" it called but I kept running. Faster and faster. I needed to get a grip of myself, I don't get the happy ending! Get it through your head "Mia! Mia? Mia!" it called again and I ran into a closet closing it and locking it behind me.

I sat rocking back and forth.

"I don't get the happy ending" I repeated to myself.

After I was calm, and I thought the voice after me went away, I walked out of the closet and..

_________________________________

cliff hanger ;) you know you hate me right now. who could it be running after her? hmmmm?