Chapter 15: We Build Then We Break

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry for breaking you heart the way I did" I appologised looking down. I was ashamed of how I treated her, she deserved better and she found Liam who will definately treat her better than I ever could.

"When you broke up with me, I thought I wasn't good enough for you so I thought I wasn't good enough for anyone. I starved my self everyday and if I did eat I would just throw it up. I felt depressed and it was like I was this big empty hole and it was closing in on me and no one would help me out." she said, I felt terrible. I didn't know I hurt her that bad. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked

"You said I was annoying, you said us was a mistake. You wouldn't even look at me in the corridors or in class" she exclaimed. I felt like a complete jerk and idiot. 

"I'm really sorry Hazel, I didn't mean to" I said. 

"Just promise me you won't let it happen again" she said looking me in the eye then leaving. I burried my face in my hands. How could I have been so selfish and self centered. I went back to my room and fell on my bed. I really just wanted to go back home. 

Liam's P.O.V:

 Hazel walked in. She didn't look right. It looked like she was lost. I went over to her.

"Are you okay babe?" I asked holding her my the shoulders

"Umm ya" she replied reluctantly. I pulled her in for a hug and squeezed her tight,

"You know how much you meam to me right" I said kissing the top of her head

"Yes but what if I'm not enough for you" she said

"Hazel, you are more than enough okay, dont ever think that you're not enough" I said looking her in the eyes. She had gorgeous golden brown eyes like caramel.

"But I'm not skinny or beau-" she complained before I smashed my lips against hers. I pulled her closer while she put her hands in my hair. 

"You mean so much to me I don't know what I'd do without you" I said tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear then taking her hands in mine. We went to the lounge and everyone was playing truth or dare. 

"Okay Katy truth or dare?" Niall asked

"Hmmmm I feel badass today so dare" she smirked

"Seven minutes in heaven with" he said looking around the room.

"Harry" he smirked. She stopped smiling and froze. Harry eyes widened and gave Niall the death glare. 

"C'mon you two into the wardrobe" Louis said opening a wardrobe. They nervously went in it and Louis closed the door. Niall started a timer on his phone. 

Katy's P.O.V

We walked into the wardrobe then heard a loud bang. Louis had slammed the doors shut. 

"Sooo" Harry said. There was a long awkward silence.

"Katy, why can't we just go back to the way we were?" Harry asked. I thought about that for a while, I wanted it to but Scarlette and Olive wouldn't let that happen.

"Because Harry, I have Finn" I stuttered

"So that doesn't mean we hang out" he said

"Harry I just can't okay" I said my voice going shakey. He didn't say anything and neither did I.

"Did you like ever like me more than a friend?" he asked. I froze and tears started streaming down my face. 

"Harry I can't answer that okay its awkward enough as it is" I said trying to stay strong