"Please say something." Connor pleaded. I looked over at Hannah and Olivia and they nodded at me signaling I need to tell him.

"I'm not mad. But I need to tell you something..." I said looking back at Hannah and Olivia again. "I'm pregnant with Hayes' baby" I said quickly.

Connor and Kyle's head popped up and looked at me with wide eyes. "We had sex about a month ago at Tyler's grad party and I just found out today that I'm pregnant." I said looking into their eyes.

"I mean I can't be mad at you. I cheated on you before you cheated on me." he said truthfully. I nodded in agreement. We both hugged, decided to break up,  and we all just started talking like nothing happened.

"How are you going to tell Hayes, your dad, and everyone else?" Kyle asked. Shit.

"I'm not." I said simply. "What do you mean you're not?!" Olivia yelled.

"I'm not telling dad that his little baby has a little baby inside of her! And I bet Hayes doesn't want to be a dad at 19. But you guys can't tell them please." I stated. They nodded and agreed not to say anything.

"How are you going to hide it?" Connor asked. " I don't know yet. But I have to figure something out soon cause I'm going to start to show soon." I said.

It was getting late and I was starting to get hungry. I said bye to all of them and headed home to eat. I walked in and Dad said that we were going out to eat tonight. I walked to my room and was trying to figure out what to wear. I couldn't decide what to wear so I called Naomi in. Naomi and Hayes dated for a while, but then broke up because they thought it would be best if they are just friends, because they are practically family. We all are. And now Hayes and I have a family. Anyways Naomi had a new boyfriend named Justin and they have been dating for a year.

Naomi walked into my closet and came back out with a white dress with cutouts across my stomach and side and my wine colored velvet heels. Oh great heels. I put on my dress and I glanced in the mirror to look at myself.

"This is probably the last time I'm going to wear this dress in a while.." I mumbled to myself playing with the end of the dress.

"What do you mean?" Naomi asked appearing from my bathroom. Fuck. "Can you keep a secret just between me and you?" I asked worried.

"I'm pregnant," I said and took a breath, "with Hayes' baby." I finished. "YOURE WHAT!!!" Naomi yelled. "Shhh!! This has to stay between us. Dad, or Hayes, or any of the others don't know. Only you and my friends. And I would like to keep it that way." I said in a serious tone.

She nodded them asked the same thing that Kyle asked, "How are you going to tell everyone?". "I'm not." I replied truthfully. She looked at me with wide eyes. "What do you mean you're not?!" she yelled. " Hayes doesn't want to be a dad at 19! I'm not going to tell dad that his little baby has a baby inside of her." I said tearing up. "Then what are you going to do?" she asked with worry. "I'm just going to leave. Lose contact with everyone. Except you and my friends. But you have to promise me that you aren't going to tell ANYONE about this, okay?" I said. "I promise." she said and slightly smiled.

I finished getting ready for dinner by doing my makeup while Naomi did big loose curls all around my head. I applied foundation, powder, mascara, eyeliner, tinted lip balm, and filled in my eyebrows to my liking, then grabbed my Michael Kors wristlet, put on my heels, then Naomi and I both walked down the stairs and got in my car while the others separated into 2 cars.

In the middle of dinner my stomach started to turn really bad. I've been eating a fucking salad. How in the hell could this make me sick. I ran to the bathroom with Naomi right behind me. I busted through a stall and luckily I made it just in time. I decided to drive back home by myself. I needed time alone.

I went to my room changed into leggings, a UCLA sweatshirt, put my hair in a messy topknot, took my contacts out and put my glasses on and sat on my bed and started to think about my future.

I'm not going to be going to college like I dreamed. I'm probably going to be a single mom. Dad is going to think differently of me and so are the guys. They all made me promise to have a child when I was much older. Looks like I broke that promise. I didn't know I was crying a river until I felt my pillow being soaked.

I just sat there and continued to bawl my eyes out until I heard my door creek open.

Fuck.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

hope you guys like this chapter comment your thoughts:)

~Jillian💕❤️