"Sunny side up." I heard a voice say from behind me.

I turned around to see Itachi standing in the doorway, eyeing my every move as I cooked.

"Okay." I said.

I quickly scrambled the eggs on one burner, and made a sunny side up on another, finishing at the exact time the toast I had put in popped out of the toaster. It was my toast. I quickly placed the scrambled eggs on seperare plates and did the same for the sunny side up. They tried reaching for the food, but I slapped their hands away.

"Not ready yet." I said and Hidan let out a puff, indicating that he was getting impatient.

I layed pieces of bacon on the pan as I popped in more toast and waited patiently. The toast finished and I quickly buttered it and put it on one of their plates. I popped more toast in, and the bacon finished. I grabbed another plate and put a paper towel on it to soak up the grease. I waited some more and the toast popped up. I repeated these actions until I was satisfied with my work, presenting them their plates.

"Here." I said in monotone, handing them their plates of food.

None of them said thank you. Well, they are S-Class criminals.
I ate my toast as I cleaned up the area I had made a mess out of. I heard a groan from behind me and looked that way.
I saw leader, standing there, taking in the scent of the food.

"Who made this?" He said, expressionless.

The three men signalled to me because they were too busy stuffing their faces to talk.
Pein walked up to me, bent down, and ruffled my hair, much to my surprise.

"Could you make me a plate?" He asked, giving me a warm smile.

"I uh, y-yeah..." I replied.

"Thank you." He said, shocking me even more.

"You're welcome." I said quickly and in montone, hiding my shocked expression and putting my emotionless face back on.

As I made the breakfast, the smell had dragged in all of the Akatsuki except for Konan who was on a mission. I ended up having to make them all a plate. I stood there, watching everybody eat, and heard my stomach growl. I guess that toast wasn't enough for me. I rummaged through the cabinets and pulled out some cinnamon, vanilla, an egg, and a fork. I've been wanting french toast for a while now, and I haven't seen it in this world before.
I dipped my bread into the mixture of ingrediants and placed it on the pan.

"What're you making, hn?" Deidara asked.

"French Toast." I replied.

"What's that?" Hidan asked.

"Food." I said.

"No sh*t." He answered.

"I've never heard of it before." Sasori pointed out.

"Neither have I." Kakuzu said.

I sighed and flipped the pieces of bread onto my plate.

"Who wants to try it?" I asked in monotone.

They all raised their hands.
I sighed once more and cut up small pieces and gave one to everyone.
Their eyes lit up and they all looked at me.

"Who taught you how to make this, Kasu-chan?!?!" Tobi asked, glomping me.

Oh, I almost forgot he was here. He was being quiet for once.

"I learned at an early age from-" I started, then I remembered who exactly taught me. The person who claimed to be my mother in the other world...