Chapter 11

OMg I think I'm on the what's hot list! It says below the title

Werewolf #754 :O :)

So omg that made my  day! <333333333333

haha anyways sorry for the hugr wait, I have alot of cpts and exams to study for and all that but w.e yo u want the chapter so here it is :S :)

Chapter 11 :

"Class, We will be going on a  Field trip to Rome.It will cost $450 for your own ticket, and you will provide your on suitcases.If you do not wish to go you will be given several assignments to do.You are allowed to bring extra cash for food, rooms, and a souvenir.But this trip is to learn about the history of the Romans.It is not a trip for fooling around."Ms Harper stated scanning the rows.Ms. Harper had light brown hair with blond streaks.She had light brown eyes that seemed to change shades depending on her mood.When she got mad it would turn really dark.Hmm weird?

"Oh and the Date for the trip is in one week.On the 27of May."She said suddenly

There was distant excited whispering among the students.Well a trip to Rome did sound exciting.

"Kelsey!Are you going to go?"Erica asked excitedly from beside Jason. Who had an arm around her shoulders.She had her hair in a black pony-tail that had a few strands hanging at the sides.She had on a black shirt that had handcuffs on it.And a black denim skirt. Jason had on a white t-shirt, and white plaid shorts.

"Yeah, it sounds fun."I smiled.

Then Jason leaned into her ear and whispered something that made her playfully slap him and giggle like crazy.

I turned around not wanting to see their flirting.

"Now turn your textbooks to page 100.And read the yellow section and do questions one to four."Ms Harper.

The class went on ,Erica usually was partners with me but since she found Jason her mate.I'm alone while everybody chats and finishes the questions.

I sighed.Why would we have to stick with them 24/7 I don't even though me and Matt had a huge make-out sesh yesterday .

BUT! That's beside the point.

We have mates yes, but we don't need to stick with them all of the time!

Why am I talking to myself...? I lately have been doing that and-

I was jerked out my thoughts when a warm hand touch mine sending sparks through my fingertips and up my arm.

"Huh?"I said aloud, I looked to see Matt sitting on the chair that was empty beside me.

"Hi."He smiled , he then layed out his book and started to flip through the questions.

"What questions do you need?"He said looking at me smirking.

I realized that I had been staring instead of working, and blushed beet red and looked away.

"You know, you should blush more often."He grinned."You look cute."

"Um, thanks..?"I said awkwardly, smiling back.

He chuckled randomly and I raised an eye brow at him.Then turned back to My work.

The bell rang singling the end of class i got up  picking my stuff up, but I tripped over the desk chair everything in my hands scattering.

Then the next thing I knew blackness enveloped me.

(Matts POV)

Kelsey looked over at Erica expecting her you , I guess go and work with her, but She was to occupied with Jason, and his very disturbing thinking.

I slid into the desk beside her, she watched me as I sat down.I flipped my book open still feeling her gaze I said,"What questions do you need?"Smirking.

She turned beet red and turned away quickly.

"You know, you should blush more."I said."Your cute."

"Um thanks?""She said unsure.

'Jase, try not to send me images of your naked mate, and not be so you know..'I chuckled.

He looked up at me suddenly making Erica look at him in confusion.

I looked back at Kelsey she had one eyebrow raised.Then turned back to her work leaving me to do mine.

The bell rang singlaing class was dismissed.I got up waiting for her to gather her stuff.When she turned to move out of the way she fell forward to fats for me to grab her and fell to the floor not before wacking her head against the corner and falling face first to the floor.

I stared in horror as I watch the little cut drip blood from my mate's head.

I scooped her up in my arms and ran for the door."Matt take her to the office they will call 911."Ms H said frantically.She was never good with blood.

She was going to need stitches.I ran to the office.Not stopping for any or anything.I couldn't let my make get hurt, injured , I don't even want to say it.

Dead..

Even though the wolf healing would speed it the cuts healing she would still need the bleeding to stop.

******

They had taken her into the hospital room to get stitches that kept me on edge.I wanted to see her.I couldn't leave her alone.

I heard footsteps behind me turning to see it was Carlos.He was worried.

"Yo, what happened man?"He said running a hand through his hair.

"She just needs stitches.She'll be fine."I said agitated.

Then the doctor came out with an uncertain expression on his face.

Two running footsteps came again, this time Kelsey's parents.

"Where's my daughter?"Kelsey's mom asked frantically.

"Shes in there.Mrs.Cassidy."The doctor gestured to the door diagonal from us.

"Are we allowed in?"I asked suddenly.

"Yes but I have some bad news."He said frowning.

Her mom gasped clutching her dad's hand.

"She as amnesia."

ohh My gosh whats gonna happen!? lol ;)

Sorry for the wait! <3