- Chapter 3 -

Hi chapter 3, I had to rewrite it! Becuse i clicked a fricking button and it  deletd all my work so its not as good as the one I had before :( :/

Oh and btw I dedicated this chapter to King- Calista

sorry if I spelt that wrong haha, For  commenting and sharing her supprt(opninion, on my story! (: 

- Chapter 3 -

"Yout stories do not match up, and frankly I don't know which one of you to beleive so you three  will have detention for  three  days after school. Dissmissed."She scowled.

Why couldn't that principle be nice for once, o thats right, because she can't.

I angrily rushed to my locker and stuff my books in my bag roughly.I hate gettinf dentions especially if I didn't even do anything.

I slammed my locker shut and clicked the lock.

"Hey are you ok? Did carlos hurt you at all?" Matt questioned.Concern filling his eyes.

"No, Its fine , I'm fine."I said dissmissing the topic.

"Would you like a lift?"He rushed out.

"Um,not its ok , I don't live far, thank you though."I smiled.

"No, I insist, I don't think you want to walk in that."He said looking outside.

I followed his gaze and sure neough it was pouring, oh joy.

"Well, if its-"He cut me off.

"Its not a problem, really."He grinned.He tugged my hand to his car, which was a blue camaro.

My mouth hung open in shock.

"This is you car?!"I practically yelled.

"Yes, and get in before you melt."He chuckled.

I  imediatly shut my mouth and got in. The scent of new car came at me as I buckled my self in."Did you just get this?" I asked curiously.

"Actually yes."He said starting up the car.

I looked out the window. To see carlos get in his car, not before seeing me , in matts car, he instantly glared. Than got in his car and drove off.

"So where do you live?'He asked. Backing out of the parking lot.

"Oh 31 meadow park."I stated.

"Hey I live on that street as well 49 meadow park"He smiled.

Butterflys grew , whenever he smiled at me with his perfect white teeth, those green eyes as well. It was as if he could read everything about me, than and there.

Before I knew it we parked infront of my drive way."Thanks, I appreciate it." I smiled warminly.

"Really it waas no problem , we practically live on the same street."He  smirked.

I blushed."Oh ok."

He was staring at me intently, as if trying to figure somthing out.

"Do I have somthing on my face?"I asked unsure.

"No! no.I just cant help but think that theres more to you, than what you nring on. If that makes ense?"He said staring out the other window.

"Oh, yes it does make sense, and its just me."I said trying to open the door.

He grabbed my wrist and tingles  shot through it.

I jerked back and said,"I have to go, thanks again."Than shut the door, hurrying to my front porch.

"Kelsey wait!" Matt called after me.I stopped, why did  stop?"I asked myself.

'Because he isa your mate and you listen to him'My wolf said.

'He doesn't even know hes my mate, or I'm his.I argued.

"No, there is more to you, I know it."He said turning me around.

I looked away trying to avoid eye contact."Look at me."He said tilting my chin towards him.

I looked into his green eyes, trying to figure out what he was thinking right now.

"You have the lightest brow hair that falls perfectly, down your back.The same colour as the coat I saw in the woods the other day!"His eyes full of shock.

I ripped away from his grasp and made iit to the door, just in time to hear him say:

"Your a wolf."

How was that (: is it to early to put that in there? I dk :S

Comment Vote Fan! <333