I'm a Shewolf, And I don't want a mate.

Hey guys this is my new story, i hope it will be good and intresting, if its not than i might delete it , thats why i aprreciate it , if you comment or Vote to say you liked it, if you don't rhats understandable.

sO plz comment or Vote to let me know!

XxBlueGemXx <3

Chapter 1 - - - - - - - - -

"Kelsey!"I heard my bestfriend call as I headed to class.

"Yeah, what?"I asked.My bestfriend had her black hair up in a bun.She was taller ,not by much, and had a sort of austrailian accent.

"Did you here 'bout that boy!"She said grinning.

"Little more info, please?"I said confused.

"you don't know?Ok anyways, theres this like very good looking guys, that has just joined our school.Oh and rumours going around the pack, that he might be one of us."

"Oh."I replied.

Oh by the way did i forget to mention, Im a shewolf?

Our kind have been here since, well around the aborignal times, but i do know, that males, have mates.A.K.A the Females.

But me, nope.I don't want a mate.I seriously refuse to have one.I mean who could like me anyway.I am not that pretty, but my mom says otherwise.She says I'm beautiful, that i haven't realised it yet.

My appearence.Light golden brown hair.Dark brown eyes.Pale skin, and freckles.I am avergae for weight and height.I am 5'7 in height , and average for weight but slightly more on the thin side.

"Oh and their in our homeroom!Do you think he could be one of our mates, or er mine?"She said.Knowing i didn't want one.

"Yeah, i guess."I shrugged.

Erica, walked really fast, it was hard to keep up with her.I didn't really get what she was so excited about.They were just boys!

"Put a smile on!"She encourage.

I just frowned at her and she rolled her eyes.As soon as we got in the classroom there were three boys lined up at the desk.Chatting with the teacher about there transfer or whatever.

"Jason, you can sit beside,Erica."She said to the sandy-blond hair dude.He had really bright green eyes.He was well built and was tall about 6'1.

"Um, Matt you can sit beside Megan."This boy was a little taller than sandy-blond haired dude.He had darkbrown hair that fell slightly into his eyes.That were the brightest shade of blue.The colour of the sea on a sunny day.Was the exact colour his eyes were.

I walked over to my seat.Sitting down and taking out a peice of paper.Matt walked past my chair accidently rubbing against my arm.That sent sparks all through my arm.

There was a slight tingle in my arm all class.I couldn't help but think, that i might of just found my mate.

"Hey, Can I borrow your notes?"The smooth and handsome voice whispered in my ear.I shivered.

Than glared at him for doing that."Don't do that!"

"Sorry."He put his hands up.Smirking.

"Here."I said digging them out.

Than the bell rang ending class, thank gosh.

"Oh my gosh, Kels! I think Jason's my mate!"She said grinning widely."did you find yours?"She smiled.

"No."I lied.No way was I gunna tell her that i just found my mate.

Comment plz! <3