One Of The Guys (Seth Rollins)

Comenzar desde el principio

"I-I don't mind."

"You seem.. nervous, what's up?"

"Nothing.. just had a long day."

"Okay... well how about we head to my hotel room,chill out, order room service and watch a film?"

"Sure, let me go change. I'll meet you in.. 20minutes?" he nods and I bolt out of the dressing room to my car. Idrive to my hotel room and sigh to myself. I change into half black,half red ripped jeans, a plain black top with my Asking Alexandrialetterman jacket and chuck my docs back on before leaving to walkdown to Seth's hotel room.

He'll never like me like that. I'm one of the guys,that's all I'll be to him, all I'll ever be to any of the superstars.I'm nothing like his exes, not pretty, not girly, not worth anything.I'm not overly insecure about how I look, I'm happy with how I look,but sometimes I wish I was more girly. Then maybe I'll actually havea relationship. Yes, I am 27 and I've never had a relationship or afirst kiss for that matter. All because guys don't want to date 'oneof the guys.', they don't want to be with a girl who can drop them tothe floor in 3 seconds flat. I knock on Seth's door and wait for himto answer. He answers the door, just in a pair of jeans. He smilesand steps to the side, allowing me to walk in before closing the doorbehind me.

"Nice jacket." I smile and sit on the bed.

"Thanks. So what film we watching?"

"Well since it's your favourite film, I thought wecould watch The Dark Knight." I smile as he puts it in, turning thelights down and sitting next to me on the bed and pushes play.

Halfway through the film, I turn to look at Seth. Now'sthe time to talk to him..

"Seth?" he pauses the film and turns to look at me.

"What's up?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure...." he looks at me in confusion.

"Well, how do you get a guy to like you?"

"Erm... I don't know. Why?" I sigh.

"I've developed feelings for someone lately and hesees me as one of the guys and that's the problem. I want him to seeme as more than that. I don't know how to change his perception ofme. I don't know if I'll ever be able to change the way he sees me."

"y/n sweetheart. You're a beautiful girl who can getdown and dirty with us. Anyone who doesn't like you is absolutelymental."

"No guy wants to be with a girl who can kick theirass."

"Well that may not make them feel good aboutthemselves but if they're worth it, they'll look past that and seethe sweet girl that you are."