Chapter 36: This could be us...

Start from the beginning

"What do you think?" I smirked at him and he stroked his stubble. He look really handsome with it but I stiff prefer him when he doesn't have it.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Yep, you are a smart boy." I grinned at him and pecked his lips.

"I need to teach you how to kiss." He chuckled and I slapped his arm making him laugh harder and I frowned, crossing my arms and pouting.

"Aww baby, you look really cute when you pout." He chuckled and peck my lips. I pushed him away when he bit my bottom lip.

"Ow, you jackass, what was that for!" I glared at him and he just smiled as if he didn't do anything wrong.

"To get you to stop pouting." He said.

"You could have found another way!" I yelled at him.

"It wouldn't have been that much fun, now would it, also I really wanted to that" He smirked at me and I huffed.

"Now because of that you are banned from kissing me." I said and he had a look of horror on his face.

"No baby, don't do that to me! I am sorry love." He said trying so hard to get me to change my mind.

"No." I said stubbornly and he suprised me when he pushed me down on the couch and got up on top of me.

"Well I am pretty sure this will change your mind." He said with an evil smile, mischief dancing in his adorable blue eyes.

"What you going to do?" I smirked at him and when he leaned down to kiss me, I pulled my lips in making it look like I don't have lips.

"Baby please I am so sorry, I wouldn't do it ag-" He was cut off by the sound of the doorbell.

"You have to get that." I smirked at him.

"No, whoever it is, they can wait." He said not getting off me.

"If you don't go I will push you onto the floor." I threatened.

"No." He smirked at me and I grined evily at him before I pushed him off me, he landed on the floor with a thud.

He glared up at me and I laughed." Go and see who is at the door." I ordered him.

He got up from the floor and went to door while mumbling incoherent words.

William's POV

I can't believe she was serious! She actually pushed me on the floor.

I glared up at her and she laughed ordering me to go see who is at the door.

As I walked to the door, I was mumblung incoherent words. Dio! That woman would be the death of me... (A/N Dio means God in italian)

I opened the door and I glared at the four of them who had grins on their faces.

"What are your'll doing here?" I asked irritated at the time they choose to come. Last time I remember when all of us were in the same room it was in the hospital when Christy and I confessed our feeling for each other and they made her leave for 2 weeks because they just had to know everything! Not this time!

"Can't we come and visit our brother who just happened to be out of hospital just 2 days ago." Sebastian feigned hurt holding a hand to his heart.

"Not now."I glared at them.

"Why got a girl over?" Eric asked.

"Idiot! Don't you know that he is with Christy." Dylan smacked his head.