1 - The King and Queen

"Ma'am! Sandali lang po ano po kasi! Sandali lang ma'am - 

There he is. His pants open while making out with a woman on top of his desk. 

"Ma'am..." I looked at the old lady beside me. "Mrs. Ramirez, please close the door when you leave." I said as casual as I can. Hindi pa rin tumitigil ang dalawang nasa mesa sa paglalampungan nila. Para bang hindi man lang nila napapansin na may tao na dito. Or maybe it's better to say, sadyang hindi nila pinapansin na nandito kami. Na nandito ako.

I slowly walked towards them. My blood's boiling right now. Kung makapaghalikan naman 'tong dalawang 'to... siguro kung hindi ko sila kilala I would shout "get a room!". Well, I laughed in my mind at the thought. This is basically his room, Emerald. His.

Nakatayo na ako ngayon sa gilid ng mesa habang patuloy pa rin ang dalawa sa ginagawa nila. How pathetic... of me... He's kissing her down the neck. Her blouse is all open. Nice boobs. Duh! Mine are a lot better!

"Sabi ni Papa pirmahan mo  na daw 'to. He needs this before 5:00 p.m. later." Mukhang nakuha ko naman ang atensyon ng babaeng 'to. Well, halata naman na dalang dala s'ya sa pinaggagagawa sa kanya ng lalaking 'to na feeling n'ya ata ay nasa ibang mundo na s'ya. Time to go back down to earth honey! And you better leave bago ko ipatikim ang sahig sa 'yo!

"Ma- ma'am..." Namutla ang bruha. Ayan nagtatakbo na palabas. Tsk. 

"You know what? I guess you should implement some strict dress code here inside the company - you know, people shouldn't be running around with their boobs on display."

He did not even bother to answer me. I came closer and touched his necktie. I pressed my body against his. I can feel his hardness. I hate you... 

I started to button his longsleeves and tied his necktie, without even leaving his eyes. Those eyes... piercing me like a knife... killing me inside...

I lightly touched him, running my fingers on his body till I reached that place. I buttoned his pants and closed the zipper, gently touching him there. He did not even move. He did not even seem to care. I so hate you... How can you do this to me?

"You can leave now." He uttered without any emotion... actually, he's angry. Yeah... nabitin lang naman s'ya sa pinaggagagawa n'ya kanina. But I can satisfy you...

He sat on his swivel chair and scanned through the folders. What a cold man you are Aqua... how cold... Nakakapaso ang lamig mo...

I walked closer to you. I cupped your face and made you look into my eyes. Tell me... show me... I want to see... what is really inside those eyes of yours... let them speak to me...