Introduction

Rocks of Pleasure: I'm Hot but You're Cold

Mahal kita... mahal na mahal... Pero hanggang kailan ako magtitiis? Hanggang kailan bago mo sabihing mahal mo rin ako? O mahal mo nga ba ako? Sana lang huwag mong masyadong tagalan ha... Baka kasi pag dumating ang oras na iyon, iyon na rin ang panahon na sumuko na ako. Hindi dahil hindi na kita mahal, kundi masyado ng nasaktan ang puso ko... at suko na ako.

Words without actions are meaningless... but actions without words are just confusing...

*****

I looked at him as he sleep on the soft mattress. Oh my dear Aqua... what do I have to do with you...

Tinabihan ko s'ya sa pagkakahiga. What a handsome man... That pointed nose... soft lips... Oh how those soft lips pleasure me whenever it touches my skin and my... I touched his lip. So soft... pinkish red. I traced down his body with my fingertips. I ran my fingertips very lightly on his naked skin, almost not touching his skin but still keeping our skin contact.

This hard chest of yours... how I love the feeling against my breasts... These abs of yours... You really do know how to keep yourself in shape, don't you? I traced the little rectangles in your abs... How I love to touch them... How I love the feeling of this hard body of yours against my soft belly...

My fingertips went lower. Oh my... this is my favorite part... The thing that gives me great pleasures and takes me to the highest peaks of zenith... this big thing of yours that fit perfectly inside me. I lightly stroke it with my fingertips, being careful not to wake you up. My dear... you sure are hard as stone this early in the morning.

Ikinulong ko sa aking mga palad ang iyong pagkalalaki. Dahan dahan kong iginalaw ito, pataas at pababa. Narinig ko ang iyong pag-ungol. My... how I love hearing your moans everytime we do that... 

I lightly kissed the head of your manhood and give it a little lick. Geez... I don't know how I was able to handle this big...

"Emerald" So you've waken up... Those eyes... How could they be so beautiful... Always filled with passion and lust whenever they look at me. Those grayish blue eyes... Looking at me and piercing my soul... And yet they are so... 

Without saying another word, you grabbed my head and kissed me hungrily. The kind of kiss we always shared. Hot, wild, and full of lust. I ran my fingers through your short hair. We kissed deeply, our tongues dancing in a fast rhythm.

The way you turn me on is crazy... I grind my hips against yours feeling your hardness in my core... We both moaned.