"That's not gonna work. Come here," Lauren shook her head and took Camila's hand, leading her back up to her room.

"Lauren, I still don't know what we're doing..." Camila pointed out when she was in the familiar place.

"You'll see when you go downstairs," Lauren said dismissively as she rummaged through a drawer. She found the desired item of clothing and tossed it over to Camila. "Put those on."

"I have to wear... These?" Camila attempted to disguise her dismay. Lauren had given her Reebok running shorts. In Camila's eyes, being naked would've been better than going out in that.

"Uh, no... I guess you don't have to..." Lauren shook her head. Then she stripped herself of her top and put on a baggy t-shirt to replace it. Camila was ogling at her exposed skin and flawless figure when Lauren was distracted by changing. She quickly stepped out of her jeans and slid on some shorts similar to the ones she gave Camila, and the tanned girl finally averted her eyes.

"I'll wear them," Camila compromised. After all, no one of importance from the world of fashion would see her - whatever it was that they were doing. She undid her heels and searched for her Nike tennis shoes. After changing completely and putting her hair in a ponytail, Camila felt ready to tackle their task. It was obviously a surprise that required some form of athletics.

"Ready?" Lauren smiled as her excitement grew.

"I guess so," Camila nodded, but looked incredibly unsure of herself.

"Good, come here," Lauren led her back downstairs.

Camila followed behind and became a little excited herself. What on earth did Lauren have in store? They entered the kitchen and Lauren opened a door Camila hadn't really made note of before. It turned out to be the garage door. When she set foot inside, she saw that it was very cluttered. No wonder their car was parked in the driveway. There was no room inside. Suddenly, Lauren came behind Camila and covered her eyes with her pale hands. Camila laughed at how childish the act was, but played along regardless. Slowly, they inched closer to it. Once they were just in front of it, Lauren removed her hands excitedly. "Ta-da!"

"A bike?" Camila asked in confusion.

"Yep," Lauren nodded with a broad smile, pleased with her presentation.

"But Lauren... I can't ride a bike," she reminded her and hung her head in shame. Lauren found her embarrassment awfully cute. "I never learned... I... I don't know how to ride a bike."

"I know. That's why I'm gonna teach you," Lauren announced, gesturing to the bike proudly.

"What?" Camila's eyebrows knitted together as she looked from Lauren's glowing expression to the bike before her.

"I said I'll teach you. I've practically been riding bikes since I could walk," Lauren exaggerated slightly. She was just about as skilled as anyone else, but she was certain she could teach Camila.

"You're serious?" Camila crossed her arms over her chest insecurely.

"I am," Lauren nodded once more and pat the seat. "Come on."

"Lauren... I can't," Camila insisted, backing out before she even began.

"Sure you can," she assured her.

"I'm scared... What if I fall?" Camila twiddled her fingers as she eyed the contraption.

"Oh, you'll definitely fall," Lauren laughed obnoxiously, then realized that probably didn't ease Camila's nerves at all. "But... I'll be right there. I'll try to catch you, but no promises."