7

People Who Wanted Ross To:
Be a baby girl again: 3
Be a baby boy: 15
And for the people who wanted Ross or Riker to get pregnant: no. Sorry, I don't write m-preg

R O S S

I ate breakfast with Riker and Savannah.

"I'm stuffed," I groaned, leaning back with my hand on my stomach. I think I ate too much....

"Let's go lay down and cuddle for a while," Riker said, picking me up and laying on the sofa with me. We cuddled on the couch. "Ross?"

"Hmm?" I yawned. I always get really tired if I eat too much.

"Are you 100% sure you won't be Rosie again?"

"100% sure I will never be Rosie again," I told him, burying my face in his chest. He nodded, frowning.

"But you'll be my baby boy?"

"If I must."

"Okay. So-"

"Shut up and let's take a nap." I cuddled back into his chest and started falling asleep.

"I love you, Ross," I heard Riker whisper.

"I love you too," I mumbled, finally falling asleep, feeling Riker press his lips against my forehead.

H O U R S_L A T E R

Savannah woke me up from my nap to eat lunch.

"Why?" I whined, sleepily. "I'm tired and not even hungry."

"Do you want to get sick?" Savannah threatened.

"No! I hate being sick!"

"Then come eat." I sighed and Riker picked me up and carried me to the kitchen. He set me down on a chair and I noticed something.... The highchair I had as Rosie is gone!

"People are here working on your room right now," Riker told me. "We're keeping your old room, and just making a new one for you to be a baby boy. We still have to get you a boy highchair and some stuff."

"How many rooms do we have here?" I asked, shocked.

"It's a big house. So...a lot. We have another floor and an attic too. There's just a bunch of empty rooms on the third floor. Well...there's 2 that have stuff in them, but you never go in them! Got it, Ross?"

"I got it," I nodded.

"Good. You'll probably start being a baby boy in 2 days or so."

"Okay." I started eating my lunch and finished Riker's and Vanni's too that they didn't finish. "Riker, can we play a game?"

"Sure. What do you wanna play?"

"Do you have any video games?" Yes, I'm trying to go to the game room. I miss it there! Riker nodded.

"Here, I have something to show you." Riker picked me up on his hip and carried me upstairs.

"Why don't you let me walk anymore?" I asked.

"You don't need to burn those calories off by walking, Ross. Just let us carry you and you worry about gaining weight." I sighed and nodded, wrapping an arm around Riker's neck. We got to the game room and I made sure to look at it, surprised, so Riker doesn't think I've been here before. It's a good thing I'm a great actor. Well, I can act, but I've never gotten a chance to. I really want to be an actor and do a bunch of shows and movies, but I've never gotten the chance to. And now I probably never will....