1

R O S S

"Happy birthday, baby brother!" Riker slurred. It's my 18th birthday! All of my siblings and parents went out except for Riker....

"Thank you," I smiled, hugging my oldest brother, AKA the only one who cares about me.

"Have you tossed your v-card yet?" I blushed and shook my head no. "Do you want to?" I looked at him shocked and I saw a bag of stuff in his hands. I nodded in response to my brother's question. "Lay down and take your clothes off." I'm losing my virginity to my older brother!? Yeah, I'm bisexual, so I don't care about losing it to a guy, and I have kind of had a crush on Riker for a while, but I never thought he'd feel the same way about me, and I never thought he'd want to have sex with me! I took my shirt and jeans off, leaving my boxers on, and I laid down on my bed. I'm too embarrassed to take my boxers off, but I know I have to it I want to lose my virginity.... Riker was already completely naked and I couldn't help but stare at his already hard dick. It's so big! Well, it's definitely bigger than mine anyway. I haven't seen very many penises in my life.... I don't even watch porn because I'm afraid someone will find out and judge me, but I still know how sex works. Riker pulled my boxers off me and I blushed. "You're beautiful, Rossy," he whispered, staring at me. Riker stroked my dick and I shuddered. I'm so scared. I do want to do this, I'm just nervous.... Riker rolled a condom on himself and put lube on his fingers and stuck them in my asshole. I cried out in pain. "I'm sorry!" He took them out.

"N-no, it's fine, I was just surprised," I reassured.

"Do you really want to do this?" Riker asked me. I nodded. "Well, okay then." He grabbed a beer that he brought in with him and drank it, then put his fingers back in me. I groaned as Riker started moving his fingers around, stretching me. He picked my legs up and put them over his shoulders, moving himself to my asshole. He put his tip against me. "Are you sure, Ross?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed, excited now. Riker entered me and I gasped. He stayed there for a minute so I could get used to it, then he started thrusting in and out. "Riker," I moaned.

"Mmm, I like when you say my name." I moved my hand to my dick, but Riker smacked it away. "Let me take care of everything, birthday boy." He started stroking me and I moaned. It doesn't take much for me to come, so I came before Riker did. Riker thrusted in me harder and faster until he finally came into the condom. Riker kissed my lips and laid down next to me, after throwing the condom out.

"Thank you," I whispered to my older brother, falling asleep on his chest.

M O R N I N G

I woke up to see Riker putting my stuff in a suitcase.

"What's going on?" I yawned.

"We're moving in together. I found a house for us," Riker said. I nodded and sat up, hissing in pain. My ass hurts! Riker chuckled at me and threw a t-shirt and jeans at me. I slipped them on and reached for my brother. He came over and knelt down in front of me so I could get on his back for a piggyback ride! Riker carried me and my suitcase out to his car and we drove to our new house. We went inside, but I noticed Riker didn't take my bag in. I was going to ask him about it, but he slapped me! I gasped in pain.

"What was that for!?" I yelled.

"You're going to be my sub/baby girl."

"But I'm a boy...."

"Shut up, Rosie. Now go up to your room and strip. Your room is the first on the right upstairs." I didn't go. "You can strip right here then and get your first punishment." I looked at my brother, scared. He pulled my shirt off me and my jeans (that's all I had on...) and he started slapping my ass hard.