6

R O S S

"Good morning, Rosie," I heard Riker say the next day. I sighed. I don't want to be Rosie anymore. It gets annoying. Riker lifted me out of my crib and put me on the changing table. "I'll let you out of diapers now, baby girl." I sighed, but nodded, happy that I don't have to wear diapers anymore. Riker stripped me down and carried me to the bathroom. "Bath time, baby. I took off of work today, and we're going to have a Rosie and Daddy day today." I nodded again with no emotion. I don't want to be Rosie anymore; I want to be Ross! Riker put me on the toilet while the tub fills up. I went and got cleaned up, then was placed in the tub. I know Riker will get mad and might punish me if I'm not Rosie, so....

"Daddy," I whined. I started tugging his shirt up and pointed at the tub to tell him I want him to come in with me. Riker nodded and took his clothes off and sat in the tub with me. I saw that he still has the bandaids on from getting his shots yesterday! My bandaids usually fall off when I'm sleeping or I pull them off when I wake up. This time, they fell off while I was sleeping. Riker wrapped his arms around my waist while I slowly move my hands to his legs. I grabbed the bandaids and pulled them off before Riker knew anything had happened.

"Ow!" Riker cried.

"Shh, it's okay, Daddy," I comforted, hugging him tightly. Riker sniffled and hid his face in my neck.

"Why would you do that!?" I shrugged.

"I no know." Riker huffed and I just pulled him so he's on my lap. "Daddy'll get over it."

"No he won't," Riker mumbled into my chest.

"Daddy want Rosie wash him?" He nodded, so I pushed him off of my lap and started washing him. I washed his body, gently going over his legs which apparently still hurt, and I didn't even try to make him hard or anything, I just washed his dick and moved on! I washed Riker's hair too and he smiled when he was all clean. I washed myself too since Riker wasn't paying attention to wash me. I climbed out of the tub when I was clean and dried myself off, then got Riker and dried him. He still wasn't paying attention to anything, so I sighed and smacked his butt. That got his attention.

"Ow! You don't hit Daddy, Rosie!" He scolded.

"Daddy don't ignore Rosie!" I yelled back with my arms crossed. Riker just pulled me over his lap and spanked me 30 times hard with his hand. I cried quietly. "I hate you," I whispered, running away from him. I went to the room Savannah got my clothes from that one time weeks ago and got myself dressed into boxers, sweatpants, and a plain blue sweater, then I put socks and sneakers on and ran out of the house. I hate Riker! I can't believe he forced me to be his baby girl and he spanked me, punished me in horrible ways, and made me lose so much weight that I might die if I don't gain weight! I never want to talk to him again!

R I K E R

Rosie said she hates me and she ran away.... It took me a minute to realize it, but then I quickly told Savannah what happened and I ran outside to find Rosie. I looked for hours, but I couldn't find her. And now I have no idea where I am because I don't know this area well. And my phone is dead! I sighed and curled into a ball in an alley. I'm so stupid.... I made my baby girl hate me and run away and I got myself lost. I'm 23 years old, how could I have gotten myself lost!? I cried quietly, then felt someone tapping my shoulder. I jumped back and brought my hand up to punch them, then I saw who it was.

"Rosie," I sighed in relief, hugging her tightly.

"Stop," she whispered, pushing me away. "My name isn't Rosie, it's Ross. I hate being Rosie! I like being with you, but I don't like being a baby girl, and I don't like the punishments of spankings." I frowned.