Daddy; j.g

You and Jack G have been dating for 5 months already and never had sex. Jack thought it was good to just wait until the right time because he wants your first time together to be special. But all of that changed with just one word......DADDY.

You and Jack were at Skates party and the whole entire night he didn't talk to you, which kind of made you upset because your his girlfriend. So finally you decided to walk up to him one last time and try to talk to him.

(YOUR P.O.V)

I walk to the kitchen where Jack and all his friends were talking and finally had enough guts to go up to him one last time before I take off because I'm getting a little pissed. Plus I'm kinda horny and i really need him, LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!

Jack and his group of friends see me walking towards them and continues talking. "Jack I need to tell you something." You say but he doesn't even look at you. "JACK FINNEGAN GILINSKY ANSWER ME!" You kind of yell because you getting made. Still no response from him. Finally you know what will get his attention. "Daddy?" You say in a innocent but sexual tone and his friends head shoots up and so does his.

"Oh shit Gilinsky!" Sammy yells. "He's about to get some." Johnson says while laughing. Nate stands there smiling while Jack stands there confused because he never pictured you ever calling him that. "are you going to go to her or not bro" Skate say while pushing him.

(END OF P.O.V)

Jack walks over towards you and grabbed your hand and walked you to his car after saying bye to all his friends. You get into the car and he starts driving. It's really quite until Jack says something.

"y/n, are you ok?" Jack asked

"Um yea why wouldn't I be baby?" You ask him confused a little.

"Well your not acting yourself tonight."

"you know Gilinsky, I'm full of surprises." You say in a sexual tone while putting you hand in his now growing bulge. Jack looks at you with a smirk.

(JACKS P.O.V)

Wow y/n called me daddy. Never thought that would come from her because she's so sweet and I never pictured her as the freaky type. But I like it! After I asked her something she replays and then puts her hand on my dick!

I can tell she's obviously horny as hell, and now I'm starting to get horny....shit I need her now!!! I hurry up home and pull into the drive way. We both get out and as soon as the front door shuts and we're inside y/n slammed me against the wall and attacked my lips. It felt so good, her lips on mine, her hands around my neck. I tell her to jump and she does as i said and I carry her into our room in our apartment.

While we walk y/n kisses down my neck and i already know I'll have a lot of hickeys on my neck. We finally get to our room and I plop her down on our bed and start taking my clothes off and y/n does the same and takes hers off. Wow I've never seen her body before. It's so beautiful....her boobs are just....great. she starts to take off her bra and underwear until I smack her hand away and say "that's my job. Just lay down and let me take care of you tonight😏"

(END OF P.O.V)

Jack kisses down your neck till he gets to your boob. You already know you'll have hickeys. He unclips your bra and flings it somewhere in the room. He starts sucking on your left boob and massaging your right one. A couple moans escape your mouth and then Jack stops to take off his shirt. You get up and start to unbutton his pants and slide them down along with his boxers and his dick hits his stomach.

Once Jacks pants are completely off he pushes you down on the bed and attacks your lips. He slowly moves to your neck and then down to your waist. He pulls down your black panties with his teeth and then throws them somewhere. He slowly kisses up your legs and then finally get to where you want and need him most. Jack starts to lick your now soaking wet pussy while his thumb rubs your clit slowly. You quietly moan his name.

"JACK STOP TEASING!" You yell and he then stands up and places himself at your entrance.

"You ready baby?" He ask while looking you in the eyes. You nod yes and he slowly enters. You have a tear come out your eye and Jack see then stops.

"Y/n I'll stop. I'm hurting you."

"No don't." You say while biting down on your lip. He starts to go in and out. The pain turns into pure pleasure. Moans from both of you fill the room. "Faster!" You moan and he starts to go fast. His thrusts become sloppier.

"Jack I'm close." You moan while scratching his back.

"Me to baby. On three, 1....2....3." You both release onto each other and he falls on the bed beside you.

"That was-" "great I know" Jack says interrupting you. You both slowly fall asleep until Jack says,

"I love you y/n" while kissing your neck.

"I love you too Jack." You slay while cuddling closer to him.

✨Authors Note✨
Sorry Guys I know this sucks and I know I haven't updated in hella long but hey I updated lol. Go check out my story "fake to real" cause it's awesome. Tell me what you guys think about this.
STAY BEAUTIFUL MY HOES🌸