I want you now; s.w

You and Sammy were laying down on your bed on your phones not even talking to each other until you climb ontop on Sammy and sit on his area with your legs on each side of him. He looks up from his phone and smirks. "What are you doing baby girl?" He asked you while looking you up and down. "I want you....like right now!"
You say while leaning in to kiss him.

Sammy smirks and and let's you kiss him. He was surprised because you were kissing him like you've never done before. But he liked it. You started grinding your hips on him while you guys were making out. You guys stopped kissing to take off your shirt. You push away from him and just looking Into his eyes and smile. But then that ended when you felt his big bulge underneath you. It's turned you on so much and you were done.

You got up and pulled his pants and boxers down and he did the same to you. You couldn't wait to you just positioned his dick at your entrance and you bounced down. All you heard was an "AH!" Come out of Sammys mouth. "Fuck y/n, keep going" he said and you did as told and kept bouncing up and down until you were both about to come. "I'm going to cum!" You yelled but Sammy turned you guys over and pulled out. "Not yet it's to soon" he said and got onto his knees and started licking you very wet folds. "FUCK DADDY!" You moan and you know how he likes it when you call him daddy so he unexpectedly slammed his dick right into you. His trust kept going faster and faster.

You both finally reached your highs so you both rode them out together and then Sammy collapsed on the bed right next to you. "Wow that was..." "Great" Sammy said while finishing your sentence. "I love you Sam Wilkinson." You say while pecking his lips. "I love you to y/f/n. I'll never stop loving you babygirl." After that you both fall asleep in each other's arms.

Authors Note: sorry this one sucks 🍑 lol but here's a Sammy one. I think in going to do a Matt and Carter threesome next😏👏🏼